Brendan Inkster, better known as “BJ”, grew up on the Northern Beaches of Sydney and studied Human Movement at the University of Technology Sydney, graduating in 2007. He completed a Masters Degree (by thesis) in 2010 at UTS, specialising in biomechanics.
- Brendan Inkster
- Place of Birth:
- Sydney, Australia
- Club Roles:
- Strength, Power and Rehab Coach - Design and Implement strength programs for a squad of professional Rugby League players. Also, to manage the rehabilitation process of injured players.
- Years Active:
- Current Status:
- Warriors Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Status Link:
- Signed From:
- Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Whilst completing his Masters, BJ undertook a voluntary strength and conditioning role with mentor Donny Singe at the Manly Sea Eagles. This role developed from year to year, landing him a Rehabilitation coaching Role in 2011. He was then promoted High Performance and Rehabilitation Coordinator for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles NRL Squad.
In addition to his work with the Sea Eagles, Brendan is the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Italian Rugby League team, primarily responsible for the 2013 Rugby League World Cup campaign. BJ also works with numerous individual athletes and amateur sporting teams.
His currently the Strength, Power and Rehab Coach for the New Zealand Warriors.
- 2004 - University of Technology, Sydney. BA (Human Movement Studies)
- 2007 - Manly Sea Eagles Asst. Strength and Conditioning
- 2008 - Gym Instructor Rhodes Corporate Fitness Centre
- 2008 - University of Technology, Sydney. MA (Sport Studies)
- 2010 - Manly Sea Eagles Rehab. Co-Ordinator
- 2011 - Manly Sea Eagles High Performance and Rehab. Co-Ordinator
- 2012 - Italy Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
- 2014 - Cadence Health, Certificate of Optimal Sports Nutrition
- 2016 - New Zealand Warriors Strength, Power and Rehab Coach
- 2016 - NSCA. Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)