General Discussion 2017 Warriors End of Year Report Card

Discussion in 'General Warriors Discussion' started by mt.wellington, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Jwoodzy02
    Join:
    Nov 14, 2015

Jwoodzy02 Warriors Bench Player

Right on the money

2. Khaboom
    Join:
    Apr 22, 2016

Khaboom Warriors Bench Player

Luke can wear that no.9 shirt with extra meaning next year.

3. facefacts
    Join:
    Apr 26, 2012

facefacts 1st Grade Fringe

Fail, which was the obvious conclusion.

The only thing more embarrassing than this joke of a club signing Kearney in the first place, is the fact that he is all but guaranteed to be here next season, after delivering one of, if not the worst season in the clubs history.

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 1
    • List
  4. mrblonde
    Join:
    Apr 14, 2012

mrblonde 1st Grade Fringe

What's George done to deserve the heave in your opinion?

5. Leaguegod
    Join:
    Aug 24, 2015

Leaguegod 1st Grade Fringe Contributor

Resigned Cappy, and was happy with 2017? is not a Warriors supporter, agrees with the process, will cause division as he has done within racing, some who like him and left some that loathe him, I don't give a fuck about Cameron just don't want him at the Warriors.

6. roadrunner
    Join:
    Mar 7, 2016

roadrunner U20's Player

My report card is A for apology, B for bullshit, C for comedy, D for dead, E for enough, F for Fuck, G for go, H for hangover, I for idiots, J for Joker, K for knuckleheads, L for losers, M for miserable, N for nausea, O for ordinary, P for pussies, Q for Quality not, R for rest at last for fans, S for Simon you deserve it, T for time for another beer, U for making us fans wait another year, V for victory maybe year after next after next. W for wooden spoon cos you deserved it, X for Xmas so fans can recover Y for yelling cos thats what I did all season, and Z for as a fan watching all season I give you zero.