General Discussion 2017 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Discussion in 'General Warriors Discussion' started by Lets Gone, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Jwoodzy02
    Join:
    Nov 14, 2015

Jwoodzy02 Warriors Bench Player

Anyone know when the heritage jersey sale is finishing?

2. Johnnyray
    Join:
    Oct 11, 2014

Johnnyray 1st Grade Fringe

I wish it was our home jersey.

- I just love seeing Auckland Sports Clubs fucking finally acknowledging the massive debt that they owe to all Pacific Island communities in this city by incorporating part of their cultural designs onto their uniforms. As a Chief supporter as well as a NZ Warriors supporter it's probably the only thing I like about Blues this year is their Pasifika theme team uniforms. That and specially designed "Samoan" team ball that they were selling at Eden Park to commemorate their first ever away game in pacific, in Apia this year against Reds. I really do wish NZ Warriors would follow their lead and do same thing next year and take game to the islands too, even if it was something as bullshit as a trial match playing Catalan Dragons in French Caledonia. In my opinion it's about time the NRL does something to show their thanks and support for huge over representation of Pacific Islanders in our game who without which we would have nothing ... :)

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 1
    • List
  3. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

mt.wellington ABOVE THE LINE

Have to say the team looked sharp in that heritage kit. Wasnt a big fan of it until I seen the team play in it. Still gonna wait for the CCC sale to get one though...

• List
  4. snake77
    Join:
    Jul 12, 2013

snake77 Warriors 1st Grader

Like you I wasn't a big fan of it when it was first released; for some reason the large white section at the top turned me off. It looked pretty good as a playing kit though.

Agree the club always looks good playing in the blue heritage colours. It also helps it is usually at home and we win.

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 2
    • List
  5. Vancent
    Join:
    Sep 10, 2012

Vancent 1st Grade Fringe

I'd love to see a time when we return to those colours on a regular basis, even if that's the away strip.

Something about those original colours that scream out team, our heritage. Change the moko back to, too dark and sullen black and grey.

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 3
    • List
  6. warriors4eva
    Join:
    May 21, 2012

warriors4eva 1st Grade Fringe

by the time i get to the sales all the popular stuff is gone lol

they were $129 at the ground on saturday, they might carry it on perhaps at other home games ?

7. Sledge
    Join:
    Apr 10, 2016

Sledge 1st Grade Fringe

Dunno if it's cheap, but the nrl shop in Silverdale is selling nrl shorts for $20 bucks

8. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

Warriors 9s jersey is $75...

Link has been hidden. Please Register to view.

9. Tyrael
    Join:
    Apr 12, 2012

Tyrael 1st Grade Fringe

It's 129 here.

Think I am going to get one. I just love the colours and wished we had never changed it!

10. 1995Warriorsfan
    Join:
    Feb 22, 2016

1995Warriorsfan Player Agent

Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.

• List
  11. samo3987
    Join:
    May 18, 2012

samo3987 Warriors Bench Player

Is this a real jersey or just like a tshirt?

Will they play in it?

12. Vancent
    Join:
    Sep 10, 2012

Vancent 1st Grade Fringe

I got last year's and best I can describe is it's a heavy shirt/ light for a jersey. Looks crackers in the flesh though and good for those low key supporter moments ;)

• List
  13. Akuma_81
    Join:
    Nov 6, 2012

Akuma_81 1st Grade Fringe

For all those interested the CCC Brisbane Store already has all 2017 Jerseys and Merchandise at half price.

Nines Jerseys are $50, Training jersey $80, All other Jerseys $90. However if it's anything like last year there will be even further reductions at the end of the season.

One of the benefits of having another crap season lol

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like/Agree Like/Agree x 2
    • List
  14. Diesel
    Join:
    Nov 7, 2014

Diesel 1st Grade Fringe

Is the warehouse still on Boundary Rd, Coopers Plains or is this the store in the Queen St Mall?

15. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

Not to forget the flood of fakes out there. See so many of the heritage Jerseys being worn at Mt Smart. Club really wanna get their act together on that. Bloody fake heritage Jerseys were released before the official ones so there's clearly a huge mole in the system...

• List
  16. Akuma_81
    Join:
    Nov 6, 2012

Apparently the warehouse moved to Bowen Hills last year. I was talking the to store manager and she was saying that there's unlikely to be a massive warehouse sale this year so your best bet is get into the store in the Myer Centre. If it's anything like last year they'll be selling Jerseys for $30 after the season. They said they've had a lot of trouble moving Warriors gear this season........for some reason ;-)

• List
  17. Akuma_81
    Join:
    Nov 6, 2012

Absolutely, you see them everywhere with the white sleeve sponsor being a dead giveaway. Crazy thing is that they'll probably be able to get the Jerseys at Chinese prices in a few months anyway!

I've been talking to the store manager about all the fakes and she basically said there's not much they can do about it. It's clearly affecting their business though as she said this year they've sold way less Warriors Jerseys than previous seasons. I know the disappoint results may play a part, but the last 5 years have been the same and they've still sold well.

If people want to buy fakes from China then that's their decision, but we've got to crack down on people buying in bulk and re-selling on auction sites, facebook etc. There are still ways to spot the fakes even without the dodgy 'manufacturer' tags. Check the inside material, the sizing, the quality of embroidery etc before buying.

• List
  18. jsmooove
    Join:
    May 18, 2012

jsmooove 1st Grade Fringe

50% off merch at the online canterbury store

• List
  19. Miket12
    Join:
    Apr 20, 2012

Miket12 Warriors 1st Grader

Still not enough discount

• Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  20. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

It will go lower. Merch sales have plummeted this season. People dont support losers...