New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
Per pettravel.com... The following dog breeds are not permitted to enter Australia: Dogo Argentino, Fila Brazileiro, Japanese Tosa, Pit Bull Terrier, American Pit Bull, Perro de Presa Canario or Presa Canario. The American Staffordshire Terrier is not included in Australian legislation.
Fair, I assume it's a mix then.

I know it was tough seeing him request a release. When it comes to family issues it is tough for a club not to grant a release. I'm glad we've managed to get a compromise and got another year out of him.

Some people are looking into things to question his attitude like he wouldn't be putting in on the field. I can't fault his performances, he has been making his metres every week, he does some tough runs. We are going to miss him big time.

He joined us during the pandemic and also came back to NZ when the club returned home where a lot of others didn't.

I know it was tough seeing him request a release. When it comes to family issues it is tough for a club not to grant a release. I'm glad we've managed to get a compromise and got another year out of him.

Some people are looking into things to question his attitude like he wouldn't be putting in on the field. I can't fault his performances, he has been making his metres every week, he does some tough runs. We are going to miss him big time.

He joined us during the pandemic and also came back to NZ when the club returned home where a lot of others didn't.
You can never question his commitment to the club.

Stands in the tackle without offloading too much and so the defence get set for the next runner. Webby needs to set him free and give him carte blanche to offload or he needs to hit the line and then find a way to get a quick play the ball.
Bit saying he isn't good but we are losing the ruck and he could be better.

Last edited: