Bodene Thompson

1. Wellington Warrior
    Join:
    May 15, 2012

Wellington Warrior Warriors 1st Grader

She may be smoking hot..... but what a fucking bitch!!!!!

Warriors forward Bodene Thompson breaks silence on group sex scandal
    Last updated 10:14, September 13 2017

Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.
    ANTHONY AU-YEUNG/GETTY IMAGES

Warriors forward Bodene Thompson says the allegations made against him are an attempt to smear his reputation.

Bodene Thompson says the allegations of group sex made against him are the result of a failed attempt to extort $50,000 from the Warriors player.

Thompson is at the centre of the scandal after Australian stripper Belinda Medlyn told Australia's Daily Telegraph that, in 2015, he snuck her into the Warriors' Sydney hotel a night before a game and had sex while a teammate watched on.

Medlyn said she consented to five secret sex sessions with Thompson and the pair have a 15-month-old son together.

Their son is now at the centre of a dispute over finances to raise him, the newspaper reported. Medlyn said Thompson has been late in some payments of child support and wants more money.

But in a statement released to Nine News Australia, Thompson insisted that he continues to meet all of his financial obligations towards his son.

He said that Medlyn only made the allegations public after she tried to extort money from him earlier this year.

"This story has no public benefit except to attempt [to] smear my reputation," Thompson said.

"Although I do not wish to give any more oxygen to this story I believe it is important to put the facts on the table.

"Ms Medlyn approached me in June 2017 threatening that she would expose this story unless I gave her the sum of $50,000.00. I refused to pay her this money on the basis that I was already paying her child support as assessed by the Child Support Agency.

"I love my son and have been striving to have a relationship with him. Ms Medlyn has made this difficult however I continue to seek avenues to pursue having a proper relationship with my son."

The game in question Medlyn was referring to was against the Bulldogs on September 6, 2015.

The report said Thompson snuck her past coaches at the Pullman Hotel on the eve of the match and had sex in his room as a teammate looked on.

Warriors chief executive Cameron George on Tuesday admitted the 29-year-old had breached team protocol, which had been dealt with.

George said Thompson and his lawyer had kept them fully informed while the club had notified the NRL Integrity Unit about the matter.

The Warriors boss had also received confirmation from Thompson's lawyer that he was up to date with child support payments, which had also been verified by documentation from the Department of Human Services in Australia.

Thompson said the reports were hurtful to his family and pleaded for privacy.

"I hope everyone can appreciate and respect my family's privacy particularly in light of there being a young child involved in this matter and my main objective is to protect him from these indelible articles being circulated," he said in the statement.

Thompson's sister, Trisha Cameron, also leapt to the defence of her brother in a lengthy post on Facebook.

"We all know that when people live beyond their means and black mail threats aren't met we can get desperate especially when it comes to money," Cameron wrote.

"Anyone who knows my brother and our family know we put our family first especially our babies! My heart is broken for my nephew not only because of the struggle we have all endured to even have him for visits but for what his future now looks like having to read this all over the internet when he is older."

The allegations come at the worst possible time for Thompson, who is off contract at the Warriors at the end of November and is yet to secure a new deal.

It is not the first time he has been involved in an off-field scandal.

Last year, he was one of six players stood down for a game after being caught up in the sleeping pills and energy drinks saga.

- Stuff

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 6
    • List

2. bruce
    Join:
    Sep 1, 2015

bruce Warriors 1st Grader Contributor

In honesty this could happen to anybody who has a bit of fame. Regardless of his pills saga I have always rated the guy and feel sorry for what this sad woman has done to him, and his kid. Sounds like he over rated himself on the contract issue, but that is business and the club cannot be blamed for that. I hope he gets a contract somewhere else.

3. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

mt.wellington DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE Contributor

Former Warrior and Kiwis star Bodene Thompson breaks silence on stripper allegations
    13 Sep, 2017 8:37am
    4 minutes to read

Kiwi NRL star Bodene Thompson has broken his silence on his group sex scandal. Source: Sunrise Today
    news.com.au

By: Tyson Otto

Their relationship has turned into an ugly dispute over finances to raise their child.
    Medlyn claims Thompson has been late in making child support payments.

Thompson's lawyer has said his client "doesn't owe a cent".

Now the NRL player has responded to Medlyn's claims by issuing a statement to Channel 9.

Medlyn told the Telegraph the pair would meet behind coaches' backs at hotels and sent photos of friends to each other to consider for group sex. Photo / Supplied

"I hope everyone can appreciate and respect my family's privacy, particularly in light of there being a young child involved in this matter and my main objective is to protect him from these indelible articles being circulated.

"Although I do not wish to give any more oxygen to this story, I believe it is important to put the facts on the table.

"Ms Medlyn approached me in June 2017 threatening that she would expose this story unless I gave her a sum of $50,000. I refused to pay her this money on the basis that I was already paying her child support as assessed by the Child Support Agency.

"I love my son and I have been striving to have a relationship with him. Ms Medlyn has made this difficult, however I continue to seek avenues to pursue having a proper relationship with my son.

"I continue to meet all of my financial obligations to my son and work hard to ensure his future."

Medlyn initially told the Daily Telegraph the NRL has a "pack mentality" culture which makes players believe they can get away with anything.

Medlyn told the Telegraph they would meet behind coaches' backs at hotels and sent photos of friends to each other to consider for group sex.

Medlyn claims she met Thompson in team hotel rooms where they had sex before his NRL matches.

"They think they're rock stars who can do what they want, until it goes wrong."

Medlyn's Penthouse profile, in which she admitted she was a "dancer and exotic entertainer", said she also appreciated "a real gentleman who has nice manners". Photo / Supplied

Steamy text messages the dancer and NRL star sent each other have been revealed by the Telegraph. In one of them, Thompson sends a photo of his teammate saying: "This guy is so keen to f*** you."

Thompson "met" Medlyn on social media. His Tigers teammates went to Townsville's Santa Fe Gold strip club after a game against the Cowboys two seasons ago and although he wasn't there, a dancer introduced the two on Instagram.

From there Medlyn and Thompson had sex at his Sydney apartment, her place at Coogee in Sydney's eastern suburbs and hotel rooms.

The Warriors on Tuesday said the club does not plan to take action against Thompson, saying the scandal is a "personal matter" between him and Medlyn.

Link has been hidden. Please Register to view.

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 1
    • List
  4. jonno
    Join:
    Jul 13, 2014

jonno Warriors 1st Grader

So we've got a pill popping waste of talent and a gold digging whore...

The club could do without this x rated drama abouts now...

5. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

ADMIN NOTE
    Please do not speculate on who the weirdo was that was watching Bodene Thompson drill that groupie without concrete proof to back your claims up.

You can get this forum into a lot of trouble. Thanks...

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 6
    • List
  6. Swanley
    Join:
    Apr 13, 2012

Swanley 1st Grade Fringe

Sinned? Only if you believe in a made up following or culture called religion....

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 4
    • List
  7. Stalefish540
    Join:
    May 13, 2017

Stalefish540 1st Grade Fringe

Feel sorry for Brodene, just a squirrel tryna get a nut. Has been a real solid for us up until this season, perhaps him and Kata were sipping on the same rancid kool aid in the offseason.

8. Lord Gnome of Howick MBE
    Join:
    Apr 30, 2012

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE Warriors 1st Grader

Yep, one slip in his position and he's in the shit. Literally.

9. Lord Gnome of Howick MBE
    Join:
    Apr 30, 2012

Just can't get those legs pumping

10. ttkk19
    Join:
    Sep 21, 2013

ttkk19 1st Grade Fringe

literally? as in... literally?

did bo fall in some shit accidentally in the last few days? :confused:

11. Lord Gnome of Howick MBE
    Join:
    Apr 30, 2012

Ask the forum's bum sex party expert - where is old ToiletDick these days?

12. ttkk19
    Join:
    Sep 21, 2013

ttkk19 1st Grade Fringe

ohhhh lol I think I woulda been fine not hearing that :facepalm: shouldn't have asked

13. Swanley
    Join:
    Apr 13, 2012

Swanley 1st Grade Fringe

He posted the other day....

• List
  14. fizurg
    Join:
    May 18, 2012

fizurg 1st Grade Fringe

Funny how she was after money but has managed to help turn her source of income from an NRL player to labourer on a builders site.
    She's not going to be happy when she sees her new child support arrangement.

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  15. WarriorBall
    Join:
    Sep 15, 2016

WarriorBall 1st Grade Fringe

Bang on, if Bodene's back playing park football in Tauranga then she's really fucked things up for herself.

She doesn't appear to be too bright.

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 3
    • List
  16. jonno
    Join:
    Jul 13, 2014

jonno Warriors 1st Grader

It seems like her appearance is the only thing she's got going for her. Once those are gone all she'll have is a messed up kid who doesn't know which parent he's supposed to hate.

• List
  17. Mr Frank White
    Join:
    May 19, 2012

Mr Frank White 1st Grade Fringe

I hope he still picks up a contract, either with us or another club.

Imagine having your life ruined over something like this, considering what some guys get away with in the NRL

• List
  18. bruce
    Join:
    Sep 1, 2015

bruce Warriors 1st Grader Contributor

He is good enough for the ESL.

19. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

I rate Bo. Like him as a player but his attitude and what he brings to the teams culture is exactly whats wrong with this club. I got nothing against players banging hoes or engaging in consensual group sex but sneaking her into the hotel against team protocol and being part of the prescription pill saga shows he's not living up to the standards we should more than expect from our senior players. Fuck him off before he teaches the younguns more bad habits...

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 18
    • List
  20. snake77
    Join:
    Jul 12, 2013

snake77 Warriors 1st Grader

When he first arrived he had a pretty good combination running off Johnson and a lot better defensively. His form was also a lot better than it has been this year; now we have the benefit of hindsight and can see something external may have been affecting some of his performances.

MT W has it nailed above. We need to rebuild the culture within the club. Breaking team rules after the pills saga should mean

When he first signed wasn't there something along the line of he wanted to come back to NZ for some family reasons, either another kid or something? If that is the case he should have been on his best behavior and prepared to perform. Like Doyle said to Luke there isn't many NRL clubs in NZ if you want to come back you aren't in a good negotiating position. The same can be said for any player wanting to come back you need to perform as playing for this club is a privilege and if you want to be based in NZ your options are limited.

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 3
    • List