General Discussion Cheapest ways to watch the Warriors?

Discussion in 'General Warriors Discussion' started by Fan003, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Fan003
    Join:
    May 19, 2012

Fan003 U20's Player

Hey does anyone know where you can watch replays of matches if you don't have sky in NZ?
    Last year you could watch NRL replays on NRL site after a few days or so. But looks like you can't do that yet, unless I just need to wait longer. Was working on the night of rd1 so couldn't watch it with my mates like I normally do :(

Would be keen to see the ISP replays too, to see how our reserves are going.

2. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

mt.wellington TRUST THE PROCESS? Contributor

ADMIN NOTE
    Posting Torrents or streaming site links is strictly prohibited as it can get this forum in some serious trouble. If anyone would like to help Fan003Fan003 please do it through a PM.

YouTube links that work are fine...

3. Dino Velvet
    Join:
    Feb 24, 2013

Dino Velvet 1st Grade Fringe

I'm keen on watching replays of ISP games. Could someone PM me too.

4. Wellington Warrior
    Join:
    May 15, 2012

Wellington Warrior Warriors 1st Grader

The new websites that the NRL have forced all the clubs to adopt seriously suck ass. They have stripped so much good content out from last years sites!!!

5. ggssnn
    Join:
    Sep 16, 2017

ggssnn Waterboy

Hi guys #metoo been waiting for YouTube to show the game but nada. I'm desperate to watch last week's game.

6. tajhay
    Join:
    Mar 30, 2012

tajhay Inruin's Sock

PRIVATE MESSAGE RizzahRizzah if you want to watch last weeks games.

7. Run_it_str8
    Join:
    Apr 1, 2016

Run_it_str8 1st Grade Fringe

I watched extended highlights and ful replay on nrl.com but i needed to sign up to get that access. Not sure if the full replay stays up permanently or not. Not sure about ISP either.

8. oakland-warrior
    Join:
    Mar 2, 2018

oakland-warrior Waterboy

G’day Warrior fans, I currently reside in the states. Last year I would wake up in the morning and watch the game on YouTube. This year I guess the nrl has stamped down on people uploading full length games to YouTube. Anybody else in a similar situation? Any recommendations?

9. Hardyman's Yugo
    Join:
    Jun 2, 2017

Hardyman's Yugo 1st Grade Fringe

Link has been hidden. Please Register to view. has a watch overseas membership package, you'll have to pay for it though.

10. Jimi Jones
    Join:
    Jan 26, 2014

Jimi Jones 1st Grade Fringe

Contact Rizzah he's a good guy will sort you out

11. surfin
    Join:
    May 9, 2012

surfin Warriors 1st Grader

I see the problem, last year nobody was going to pay to watch the Warriors, shit they needed to offer a cash incentive and a bucket of KFC, this year it's looking like there may be something worth watching, hence the no more free views.

12. Rizzah
    Join:
    Apr 18, 2012

Rizzah 1st Grade Fringe

Link has been hidden. Please Register to view. is $180 AUD ($140 USD) for the year, you get all NRL games and the fox league weekly shows.
    It's HD quality stream, with replays available of all games and shows. Really good service if you have a decent connection.
    If you are looking for replays, send me a PM.

13. InsideBall
    Join:
    Oct 24, 2012

InsideBall Warriors 1st Grader

Came to post exactly this.

RizzahRizzah is an absolute legend.

14. Rilakkuma
    Join:
    May 19, 2012

Rilakkuma 1st Grade Fringe

I`m using Link has been hidden. Please Register to view. in Japan. All of the free international streams (like rugby pass and livestream.com) ended with the new salary cap increase.

I was a little hesitant at first, going from free to $180AUD, but the Warriors are winning! So I have no complaints. The service so far has been good. Its good having the Fox league channel available 24hrs. It has all of the pregame coverage and news so it is easy to stay up to date with whats happening in the league world.

15. kurgal
    Join:
    Aug 18, 2013

kurgal 1st Grade Fringe

This is the deal.

NZ is GEO-BLOCKED from watching any replay content on Link has been hidden. Please Register to view.. (apart from 3 minute match highlights).

If you try to PAY to watch the content, they won't let you: they say WatchNRL is not available for NZ, Australia, and Pacific Islands.

They will tell you to buy NRL LivePass - but that does NOT let you watch the content on the website!!! It gives you OTHER services on your phone or tablet (not laptop) that you may not want!

16. Rizzah
    Join:
    Apr 18, 2012

Rizzah 1st Grade Fringe

There are ways around this; google will help.

17. kurgal
    Join:
    Aug 18, 2013

kurgal 1st Grade Fringe

Oh yes, there are.... it's still far from ideal though

18. oakland-warrior
    Join:
    Mar 2, 2018

oakland-warrior Waterboy

Cheers for the help guys. Got it sorted

19. AusWarriorsFan
    Join:
    Sep 4, 2016

AusWarriorsFan 1st Grade Fringe

Ive cancelled my Fox, it just wasnt worth the money to have one must watch game a week.

I cant used NRL go as I have a windows phone.

I do have a DNS if that helps.

Not looking for anything dodgy or going to give me a virus. Besides which none of those streams stay working, they work for 30 seconds then stop for 2 minutes, not worth it.

But Livestream use to have the rights to the NRL, now there seem to be no legit links or sites outside the ones I cant now access?

Feel free to email me if you dont want every buzzard ruining the stream. Id like to pay $5 a week.

The day some company comes up with rights and a Netflix type sports offering is the end of Fox/Sky sport.

20. Rizzah
    Join:
    Apr 18, 2012

Rizzah 1st Grade Fringe

WatchNRL.com if you have the means to get it. It's the fox league channel; all games and all the panel shows.
    It's 180ish AUD for 12months.