General Discussion General Warriors News

Discussion in 'General Warriors Discussion' started by mt.wellington, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Stalefish540
    Join:
    May 13, 2017

Stalefish540 .....

Dean Ritchie and Buzz Slothfield are the absolute worst. Dean Ritchie doesn't even have a neck for duck sake, how does he expect anyone to take him seriously.

2. SilentOne
    Join:
    Aug 16, 2012

SilentOne 1st Grade Fringe

Nah,

He's just a fat cunt.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. W.A warrior
    Join:
    Nov 8, 2014

W.A warrior 1st Grade Fringe

At least Rothfield has eaten humble pie and admitted he got it wrong.
    Come on boys make this sack of shit eat his words.

4. Trugoy
    Join:
    Apr 3, 2016

Trugoy 1st Grade Fringe

“But I will stick my chin out right here and now”

C’mon guys you know he’s taking the piss right?
    This prick doesn’t even have a chin!
    Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.

• Funny Funny x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Makasene
    Join:
    May 10, 2012

Makasene 1st Grade Fringe

Hahaha this is brilliant - look how scared these muppets are getting. Let's break it down...

THE WARRIORS WILL CRASH AND BURN
    Let’s sit back and wait for the great Kiwi collapse. It will be seismic and spectacular. We've already seen it, last year, world cup, Tonga, Fiji - We's got what we wanted remember

Yes, the New Zealand Warriors are 4-0. And good luck to them. They are deservedly joint NRL competition leaders. Why thankyou

They have shocked everyone, including me, who tipped them pre-season to run last. The Warriors have never run last and never will with our Origin leg up

But let’s not get too excited. Good, so we can get a little excited then (Giggles)

This is the same club which has accepted failure and mediocrity since 1995. I'll give you this one, but a leopard can't change it's stripes? Cronulla went from drugs to champions, Bulldogs went from Rape to champions - Why not the Warriors losers to champions

A team that has been soft, disinterested and fragile. Would be a good time to raise what they've done to overcome this but I know I know, it doesn't go with the overall theme here Their issues are deep-seated around culture and history. I don't actually know what this means, he doesn't either.

I am not convinced the Warriors can suddenly find success; somehow discover a winning passion or formula over an entire season. They only really have to fix the first 8 and last 8 games - so far so good deano

They have tried everything – and failed. Except this new thing called mental and physical toughness

They have been a dud club for 23 years. Except for two Grand Final appearances

I would genuinely love to see the Warriors strong. No you wouldn't And they should be given the fact they own an entire country. No they don't

But I will stick my chin out right here and now. All three of them?

The Warriors will crash and burn. They won’t make the finals. lol, we just beat the premiership favourites without our two best players.

• Funny Funny x 20
    • Like Like x 8
    • List
  6. Sup42
    Join:
    May 7, 2012

Sup42 "Dave"

Launch the drone strike.

Target is disguised as a slow moving pudding.

7. Miket12
    Join:
    Apr 20, 2012

Miket12 Warriors 1st Grader

This post should have come with a warning not to be drinking coffee while reading it .... i just had to spend the last three minutes cleaning coffee of my keyboard and monitor. Thanks Dave!!!!!

8. snake77
    Join:
    Jul 12, 2013

snake77 Warriors 1st Grader

There is usually a side that starts well and slows down and there is usually upsets at the start of the year. The cream rises to the top as it is such a long season the best sides will get some form going.

We may have turned a corner and it is looking like it. But it is still early days. We got the start the club was aiming to fix last year now the challenge is to keep going.

A dud for 23 years. That is high standards as only success would be a Grand Final appearance or a premiership. 2001-2003 we were looked at as one of the top clubs, 2006-2011 was pretty consistent (2006 started -4, 2009 tragedy in the pre-season) in terms of finals appearances and we were still written off.

Besides those periods yes the club has been poor and the last few years have been frustrating. Are we going to have a spectacular fall? who knows but we are fit and still have some key players to return who will add competition for spots and may even improve things.

Hopefully we get our Origin period improvement. That has been put down to the other clubs being weak; an article in RLW years ago had Price mentioning the number of internationals in the side who miss the bulk of pre-season so it takes longer to get match fit and combinations sorted. I'll stick with that reasoning.:D

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  9. theleagueguy
    Join:
    May 9, 2015

theleagueguy 1st Grade Fringe

We have won a minor premiership

10. Waiting For Premiership
    Join:
    Jun 11, 2012

Waiting For Premiership 1st Grade Fringe

Scary that u dont know that we have won a premiership....

11. Sup42
    Join:
    May 7, 2012

Sup42 "Dave"

We will lose games.

As long as that never comes from a place of complacency nor stupidity we will go close to taking this thing out.

Lino's transformation from terrible in reserves one week to playing as well as our other halves ( he deserves the recognition that Rooster game was a master class of control and composure).

When Lawtons fit we have insurance for Luke.

Fullback we need Roger more than the others, (less obvious replacement) ....wots happened to Santo ?

Otherwise our team is likely to win many more than they lose over 26 rounds.

12. snake77
    Join:
    Jul 12, 2013

snake77 Warriors 1st Grader

That's what I like to use when people say the club has never won anything (trophies). Get them on a technicality as you get the minor premiership for winning the home and away rounds like we did in 2002. Thanks to the cheating doggies.

A minor premiership or a proper won? Not sure what you are getting at or I may have worded it funny in my rant. The 23 years was what Ritchie must deem as success if we made the Grand Final that was obviously good so only two sides are any good each season according to his logic.

13. Gizzyfan
    Join:
    Jan 2, 2013

Gizzyfan Warriors 1st Grader

Why are we stressing over what some Aussie Jabba the Hutt says. There is some truth in there but exaggerated to hell.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  14. theleagueguy
    Join:
    May 9, 2015

theleagueguy 1st Grade Fringe

Probably would have won a premiership had PJ Marsh not broken his neck

15. jonno
    Join:
    Jul 13, 2014

jonno Warriors 1st Grader

Listening to Issac Luke on the radio this arvo and he sounded pretty calm about the whole thing.

Basically said they were in the middle of a building phase. He didn't seem to stoked about 4 and 0 at all. Maybe the floggings they're getting at training is taking the shine off these victories.

I guess this is where us fans need to step up our support game and give them a bigger boost. A packed out Mt should be a nice reward tho.

16. Gizzyfan
    Join:
    Jan 2, 2013

Gizzyfan Warriors 1st Grader

Just had a look at the Chooks forum. They are questioning how the Warriors can be under the Cap. Irony much. Hate to be fair but others have looked at losses v gains and see no issue.

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  17. Trugoy
    Join:
    Apr 3, 2016

Trugoy 1st Grade Fringe

When you look at the balance and depth of our squad it got me thinking...have we ever had a better off season recruitment in our history?
    I can’t think of one.

18. Run_it_str8
    Join:
    Apr 1, 2016

Run_it_str8 1st Grade Fringe

He's just fishing.

What a hifuckinglarious write up.

Extra points for being a wanker. Top marks for being a wanker that writes for the papers. And a round of applause for waiting for the finals when we get there and he still won't change his story because he'll find limp dick excuses to stay the ignorant wanker that he is.

I enjoyed reading his write up.

19. Swanley
    Join:
    Apr 13, 2012

Swanley 1st Grade Fringe

correct, i'm secretly dreading the game we lose and it will be "ahhh the warriros of old".....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. gREVUS
    Join:
    May 8, 2012

gREVUS Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies

funny that he is ignoring all the stats that say a side that wins the first 4 games, is 75% (or more) likely to figure in the Finals. <Stats as quoted during the commentary last game>