Jono's OT Forum Posting Diarrhea

Discussion in 'Social Forum' started by jonno, Mar 13, 2017.

1. jonno
    Join:
    Jul 13, 2014

jonno Warriors 1st Grader

*A thread full of examples of why jono continually gets banned

The brain is a thinking muscle. The more you work it the stronger it gets.

Now I'm going to watch TV for 3 hours.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2017
    • Like/Agree Like/Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List

2. Sup42
    Join:
    May 7, 2012

Sup42 "Dave"

the brain is not a muscle

3. jonno
    Join:
    Jul 13, 2014

As far as I can tell there are two lines of thought on this subject.

Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.

4. Inruin
    Join:
    May 19, 2012

Inruin Walk Them Out

you just had to engage didn't you......

:banghead:

5. jonno
    Join:
    Jul 13, 2014

What this one?

6. jonno
    Join:
    Jul 13, 2014

Well they all need to sit down and watch Thomas the Tank Engine now don't they.

Ringo Star voicing the little engine.... "I think I can, I think I can".

He was so much more than just a drummer.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like/Agree Like/Agree x 1
    • List
  7. ¿N. ig-mah¿
    Join:
    May 1, 2012

¿N. ig-mah¿ Warriors 1st Grader

Thomas never said "I think I can" That was The Little Engine That Could. A book. No connection to Ringo, at all.

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  8. jonno
    Join:
    Jul 13, 2014

9. gREVUS
    Join:
    May 8, 2012

gREVUS Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies

What a terrible article, unnamed sources, "genuinely hate him" repeated and repeated - with no quotes or references, numbering points and then repeating the point but rewording and giving it a new number, and finally using a robot voice to disguise the person behind the article.
    Ever heard of fake news. Or Bias? Hell just on content provided this is a piece of crap.

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. jonno
    Join:
    Jul 13, 2014

Here's the other side of the story.
    • Richard Sherman: Colin Kaepernick is being treated unfairly in NFL free agency
      Link has been hidden. Please Register to view. to view.
      SI Wire
      Link has been hidden. Please Register to view.Mar 25, 2017, 11:17 AM
      Richard Sherman believes that former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is being blackballed by NFL teams during free agency, according to ESPN.com's Sheil Kapadia.

Sherman was asked if he believed that was the case on ESPN's First Take.

Matt Schaub had a pretty rough year and got signed the next year. So it has nothing to do with football. You can see that. They signed guys who have had off years before.""I'm sure he is," Sherman said. "It's difficult to see because he's played at such a high level, and you see guys, quarterbacks, who have never played at a high level being signed by teams. So it's difficult to understand. Obviously he's going to be in a backup role at this point. But you see quarterbacks, there was a year Link has been hidden. Please Register to view. had a pretty rough year and got signed the next year. So it has nothing to do with football. You can see that. They signed guys who have had off years before."

• Kaepernick finished last season with 2,241 yards and 16 touchdown passes completed. Last month, he opted out of $14.5 million in injury guarantees in order to hit the free agent market.

• Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.
      Evan
      2 days ago
      As a black male, let me say, I understand why Collin is kneeling...but the problem is, he and those who are members and supporters of the BLM movement are pointing their metaphoric guns in the wrong direction. The greatest preventable threat to black men in America is not the police, it's unfortunately other black males, over 70% of the black deaths in America are at the hands of other black males, only a handful of black deaths are at the hand of law enforcement, thus being highlighted in the media, ALL of which except maybe 2 were the direct result of that individual getting into a direct conflict with the police. Having said that, what you are primarily seeing in the black community is a failure of government. People like President Clinton signed a crime law in the 90's for example which sent 10's maybe 100's of thousands of black fathers to jail..a completely senseless bill. As a result, with no father in the household, the state has systematically tried to replace black fathers with a system that is an abysmal failure. So, Collin, the BLM movement and it's supporters have reason to be extremely angry and frustrated but it needs to be harnessed in the right direction and that begins with voting for the right people to put in correct policies that work.
      Jason
      2 days ago
      Kaep is getting what he deserves. You want to act like a donkey well pay back is now.
      It's the price you pay for the life you choose. You actually thought your stupid and worthless protest was worth it ,well now your seen the end results. .
      Michael
      2 days ago
      Stuff it Sherman. This idiot protested the Flag, the National Anthem, and those who have served to defend America, as they are not good enough for Kapernick as he expressed so loudly. Who wants a fool like that representing their franchise Sherman dope?? Kapernick behavior not going to get any rooters or sell any tix....what team wants to explain signing this clown??

11. gREVUS
    Join:
    May 8, 2012

gREVUS Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies

I honestly dont care about a quarterback in a game i dont follow. I was commenting on the quality of the response that you put forward to further your argument.

When i look at the next one, (above), it quotes a dude from a talk back show, ok thats a positive mark as it has a name associated to it And can be seen to be an opinion piece but not a factual piece.

But why include the comments from E, J, and M as these people arent anyone special, insiders or news reporters?

BTW what does any of this have to do with Donald Trump?

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 2
    • List
  12. jonno
    Join:
    Jul 13, 2014

Those guys are no more important than any of us on here making comments. But it does give a honest perspective without any of the usual, and predictable media spin.

13. jonno
    Join:
    Jul 13, 2014

14. jonno
    Join:
    Jul 13, 2014

Hoiafve ove vojre co es htie coa thea t.c0pe0