Post Match NRL 2018 - Round 6 - Warriors vs Broncos Post Match Discussion

Discussion in 'General Warriors Discussion' started by mt.wellington, Apr 14, 2018.

1. A+

2. A

3. B

4. C

5. F-

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Run_it_str8
    Join:
    Apr 1, 2016

Run_it_str8 1st Grade Fringe

Summed it up perfectly.

2. Raurimu Massive
    Join:
    Apr 26, 2012

Raurimu Massive 1st Grade Fringe

So when I said something about post-sex cuddling with a sex doll being the quickest way to deflate, I'd forgotten how a Warriors' loss felt. :(

3. Fazz
    Join:
    Apr 12, 2012

Fazz 1st Grade Fringe

Sidenote why is that stupid Broncos shit on our banner?

4. Stone
    Join:
    May 19, 2012

Stone 1st Grade Fringe

To answer your question FazzFazz bro

Taj made an executive decision on the forums behalf to have a fun wager with a few other clubs forum sites

Loser gets winners tramp stamp plastered on their header, so if we beat the Donks they would've had a Warriors equivalent on their header

I believe the WoManly forum site is also in on the wager ... not sure if there's others ???

I guess it seemed like a good idea when it looked we would easily win ... but now ... not so much I'm guessing lol

Doesn't bother me one little bit though ... cos fortunately I'm one of the lucky ones that it doesn't show up for muwahahahaha !!!

It's times like these that I am extremely grateful for my technological retardation :oldman:

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Fazz
    Join:
    Apr 12, 2012

Fazz 1st Grade Fringe

Thanks bro! I assumed it would be something like that. Bit of fun, but goddammit seeing that annoys me because it reminds me of those 2017 Warriors moments hahaha

6. snake77
    Join:
    Jul 12, 2013

snake77 Warriors 1st Grader

I have 3 devices I access this site from. My phone, my laptop and my work laptop.

The work laptop updated with the Broncos HQ. One bonus of being away from work and being on my work laptop its currently the usual beautiful Warriors banner.

7. Snoopy
    Join:
    Aug 19, 2017

Snoopy 1st Grade Fringe

Finally tried watching the replay. It’s been a tough week after our 1st loss.

1st Set Bronos made 60 metres and were in our 30, we responded with less than 30 metres. What happened to our line speed on defence?

I couldn’t watch again past 5 minutes as it was too painful.

We hung in there amazingly well considering we were getting smashed most sets on the metres made and were only down by 1 point at half time.

8. Rick O'Shay
    Join:
    May 1, 2013

Rick O'Shay 1st Grade Fringe

Sorry all. Just realized I forgot to throw some bookie cash at the Broncs game. My fault for the loss and it won't happen again.

Personal apology to Janfin as well, I only fronted half the deal, +6 and no bet :eek:

9. PhilsySH35
    Join:
    Dec 12, 2015

PhilsySH35 U20's Player

I agree, hats off to the bronco's they played a blinder from 1-17. Just think the boys had a bad day at the office, just about everyone was flat, little things didn't go our way, one small thing led to another until nec minit!!, gotta say tho there was still some steel in the boys, felt they didn't give in, even tho you could see the bronco's were the better team on the day - feel gutted but I've learned my lesson from the last couple of years, gotta love the team and even the losses (lol) and I love it that NZ has a team in the NR bloody L, how good is that!!!!

10. Aman
    Join:
    Apr 9, 2016

Aman 1st Grade Fringe

Is there any chance Kearney tried to do to much with his game plan that game? Firstly he inexplicably swapped Bunty and Lisone around (a mistake he acknowledged by changing them back this week) Secondly as a tactic to not concede penalties for offside (which almost every team has nearly doubled this year ) he slowed down line speed and sacrificed pressure and mistakes from the opposition allowing them easy meters anyway. Thirdly we had the least amount of second phase and offloads this game out of an game this year- I think he completely misjudged the weather conditions and decided to play safe footy against a team who was doing exactly the opposite on defense so could get away with completing their sets. This was a classic case of Master schooling the Pup in how to win games.

11. Super Freak
    Join:
    Apr 13, 2018

Super Freak Brisbane Broncos Bench Player

Such a shame the logo changes on Sunday.

It really should remain there until the Warriors face the Broncos again :p

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Vancent
    Join:
    Sep 10, 2012

Vancent 1st Grade Fringe

Must now be time to get that dreadful horses head down eh Admin?

I’m developing a rash...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  13. matiunz
    Join:
    Jul 15, 2013

matiunz Warriors 1st Grader Contributor

I reckon we send it back godfather styles

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List