1. jonno
    Join:
    Jul 13, 2014

jonno Warriors 1st Grader

I think that's right.

Players need to all be working for their own best performance, as only those who are the best have the best chance of taking us to a Grand Final victory. So we need to have a system where they very best performers get promoted.

Unfortunately this means the worst performers have to miss out. And perhaps even more unfortunately, missing out means not getting any of the clubs resources...

But if we want to reach the top, we have to be ruthless about individual players contributing more to the teams overall success than their competitors in the squad... It has to be more than just playing well on game day. We need to be demanding the complete package of playing outstanding footy, and being great for the club off the field in every way as well.

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 1
    • List

2. Jimi Jones
    Join:
    Jan 26, 2014

Jimi Jones 1st Grade Fringe

If we actually figured out how to get them back we would be
    sitting pretty Lisone , Vete I wander if they would be more or less
    if they had been at different clubs , But I think we should target this
    as a development route,

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 1
    • List
  3. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

mt.wellington DIE FOR TONGA Contributor

We havent lost a big man. We have lost a big boy. He's a laid down matchbox shorter than Fifita and a stood up on shorter than Surgess. The weight issue is different for every player but I can tell you that it takes yearrrrrrrrs to build up proper muscle mass. If Ofa weighed as much as Fifita at his young age you know what he would be? He would be fat...

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List