NRL Parramatta Eels

Parramatta Eels
Untitled design (40).png

I know they are having a bad season but it is still a big call after years of stability and being in the finals consistently. Moses being out is a big loss.

A new coach may get them going better than they are now. They may also get them going better than Arthur did. More often than not after sacking a coach teams struggle to find the right one.

There is a saying not used very often. You don't want to be the coach after the long term coach. You want to be the one after the replacement.

Would Brad Arthur work under webby?

Arthur as an assistant would be okay.
It will be interesting to see where he ends up. Getting an assistant who has had first grade experience is a big get for any club. Especially someone with his experience.

Coaches that have had brief stints as a first grade coach have ended up back as an assistant. A club picking up Arthur not only gets a good assistant, but also someone can step up if needed.

The Roosters picked up Holbrook who has experience at St Helens and the Titans. I did find it funny on NRL360 that they were throwing him up as an option for the Eels. Found it funny as remember the last time the Roosters lost an assistant and the uproar that caused. Those guys (NRL360 muppets) have short memories.

Arthur was decent at Manly, and has had a fairly okay run at the Eels. A 52% win percentage aint shabby, neither is 3 semis and a grand final in the last 5 years. Clubs need change, but there is no way in the world that Barrett is a better coach than Arthur.

Barrett and Brown, I don't think the Warriors have stooped that low. Don't mention Bluey.

It will be interesting to see where he ends up. Getting an assistant who has had first grade experience is a big get for any club. Especially someone with his experience.

Coaches that have had brief stints as a first grade coach have ended up back as an assistant. A club picking up Arthur not only gets a good assistant, but also someone can step up if needed.

The Roosters picked up Holbrook who has experience at St Helens and the Titans. I did find it funny on NRL360 that they were throwing him up as an option for the Eels. Found it funny as remember the last time the Roosters lost an assistant and the uproar that caused. Those guys (NRL360 muppets) have short memories.
Cartwright at Broncos no? I would think he would be a decent assistant. Maybe he could pull Dyaln Brown over 😜

Meh Brad Arthur is just a victim of the game and roster. The eels haven't adapted as fast and their 2nd row is a disaster. Doesnt mean he's a crap coach