Random Warriors Jersey Designs

Discussion in 'General Warriors Discussion' started by Poihakena, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Inruin
    Join:
    May 19, 2012

Inruin Trust In Corvo

I'm in two minds to be honest. I like the old DB bitter designs but I quite like the home black one we have at the moment as well. Love seeing the crowd 'blacked' out. I would love to see the Black one retained as our home strip and play around with away designs. I would also like to see the same jersey worn through the grades - first grade, vulcans, u20's. Represent the club and the Jersey.

*also have come to love the Heritage jersey this year, although would much prefer it if it didn't have the weave effect. if it was all balck where the weave is it would be an awesome regular season home jersey IMO

Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.

2. Marshthedarsh
    Join:
    Aug 12, 2012

Marshthedarsh 1st Grade Fringe

I reckon this would look brilliant with next years' black/silver NRL logo :)

3. Rizzah
    Join:
    Apr 18, 2012

Rizzah 1st Grade Fringe

Media has been hidden. Please Register to view. Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.
    Media has been hidden. Please Register to view. Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.

4. bigstu
    Join:
    May 18, 2012

bigstu 1st Grade Fringe

i like the blue one here. and the tribute shirt to mt albert. i hated this years heritage jersey

5. Inruin
    Join:
    May 19, 2012

Inruin Trust In Corvo

Rizzah, can you do the silver/grey one but replace the silver/grey with the blue. keep everything else the same I think would be a good look.

6. gREVUS
    Join:
    May 8, 2012

gREVUS Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies

specially like the bottom 2, but feel that the top 2 have a more historical feel

7. Defence
    Join:
    May 9, 2012

Defence 1st Grade Fringe

If this whole Wigan partnership goes ahead I wouldn't mind them using a Wigan inspired one as a once off- always liked their jearsys- prob not when we're playing the dragons tho

8. Defence
    Join:
    May 9, 2012

Defence 1st Grade Fringe

Also i think it would be pretty cool if they had one particular jearsy for games played in Nsw, another one for whenever they play in Qld and another one for games played in act and Vic but keep the same jearsey for every home game.

9. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

mt.wellington TRUST THE PROCESS? Contributor

Dont see many of those 1994 Jerseys around anymore. I never wear my ones!!!

10. Moz
    Join:
    May 9, 2012

Moz 1st Grade Fringe

This is the last jersey I bought still got it loved it except for the weird puffy pirate sleeve design or maybe its just how it fit me

My favourite though is the anniversary jersey looked for one forever but still haven't had any joy finding one would love to see the team rock these colours again in an updated design. End of the day whatever they chose hope the colours at least stay consistent

I will say though I find myself liking a jersey more the more games we win while wearing it.

11. Poihakena
    Join:
    Jun 30, 2013

Poihakena U20's Player

Basically something a bit bigger than a screen grab from the Warriors website haha. I've been trying to pen tool it for ages and despite taking around 2 hours on one go just to cut it out it still was a bit dodgy.

12. Rizzah
    Join:
    Apr 18, 2012

Rizzah 1st Grade Fringe

Attached Files:

13. Moz
    Join:
    May 9, 2012

Moz 1st Grade Fringe

Seriously Rza you need to employed by canterbury as a Warriors gear consultant your designs smoke theirs

14. Rizzah
    Join:
    Apr 18, 2012

Rizzah 1st Grade Fringe

Slight variations. ;)

15. gREVUS
    Join:
    May 8, 2012

my fav is still the black one without blue in it, really like the way you have used the Green highlighting. this is the one in the previous set. I really like the little Green stripe on the sleeve - attention to detail sells this for me

I wonder what those colours and pattern would look like on Poihakena's heritage jumper, the black one with the laces?

16. gREVUS
    Join:
    May 8, 2012

just out of interest are you both using Photoshop to change the jumper designs? I have an old but legal copy of Photoshop and a slightly newer update for it, but both would be well out of date, XP was probably out but 7 probably wasn't even on the radar yet.

I thought before I tried to install an old copy I would try one or 2 of the free software packages, GIMP and Paint.net are the 2 ive tried so far and GIMP seems more similar to what im used to but the controls seems slightly different and it bugs me. Paint.net seems very simplified and not as capable as Photoshop but ive only had it for a day or 3 and yet to work it hard. Do you know any others I should try?

17. Poihakena
    Join:
    Jun 30, 2013

Poihakena U20's Player

My take on a traditional Auckland design:

And then with a Polynesian shirt pattern celebrating the clubs Polynesian players and fans/diversity of Auckland:

18. Navigator
    Join:
    May 19, 2012

Navigator 1st Grade Fringe

i've got this one but it's wall mounted now in the bar, along with the a couple of others

19. Hitman82
    Join:
    May 18, 2012

Hitman82 1st Grade Fringe

Very cool! But if you want to celebrate the diversity of Auckland I actually think you need some Chinese dragons up in this shit.

20. Poihakena
    Join:
    Jun 30, 2013

Poihakena U20's Player

A concept on a Super League Heritage design i've been doing.

I've been reworking the panels to include the koru motif of the Green jersey I posted up: