General Discussion The Interchange Podcast Thu Jun 30

Discussion in 'NRL Discussion' started by Play The Ball, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Play The Ball
    Join:
    Jun 8, 2015

Play The Ball 1st Grade Fringe

Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.

2. Freddie Futler
    Join:
    Jun 10, 2013

Freddie Futler 1st Grade Fringe

Good pod PTB and made a hard call there.
    Stacey was all class and show with ball in hand whereas Simon is in the engine room doing the hard yards.
    Incredible that with the punishment his body takes that he has got this far so may have to agree with you.

The Manu/Maumalo/Fus/LoLo debate is a great position to be in with guys fighting for a spot and great injury cover.

3. Play The Ball
    Join:
    Jun 8, 2015

Play The Ball 1st Grade Fringe

Yea it is an interesting debate. I didn't think I'd see someone contribute as much to the club as Stacey in the near future but Simon is right there or very close and has at least a couple of more years to go. He should get to 300 games, went to a Grand Final like Stacey, held the club together like Stacey, conducted himself as well as Stacey. Simon has a lot of Player of the Year awards too. Stacey will have the highlights reel but I think Juju might just have him now as the club's greatest.

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 1
    • List
  4. 6 Again
    Join:
    Sep 29, 2015

6 Again 1st Grade Fringe

Whilst we like to attach our superlative labels and to compare great players from different era's it's enough for me to say that he's simply the glue that holds our team together.

• Like/Agree Like/Agree x 2
    • List