Gameday Warriors vs Broncos Gameday Chatter [Round 6, 2018]

Discussion in 'General Warriors Discussion' started by mt.wellington, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Warriors Breakin!

2. Warriors 12-

3. Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

4. DRAW

5. Broncos 12-

6. Broncos Buckin!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fazz
    Join:
    Apr 12, 2012

Fazz 1st Grade Fringe

Bleh. Missed the first half, game seemed to be over by the end. I'm annoyed we lost, but it's not the end of the world. Broncos were always going to fire the fuck up after Brown's sledge. Of course we're the dumb cunts that got caught in the crossfire. Wet weather was a real equaliser that we did not adjust to either.

Bright side is that they played out of their skin and we didn't lose a shitfest to Parra or something.

2. Sebastian
    Join:
    Apr 13, 2012

Sebastian 1st Grade Fringe

A second rower. That's the way we used to do it. We need muscle. Fullstop.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. broncospwn
    Join:
    Apr 14, 2018

broncospwn Waterboy

I hear this website is about to look very pretty for a week, hope you don't mind me popping in :)

Great game of footy, that 17 for you guys, he did not do his future chances any favour. Made sure there was no hope of a come back late.

Can't win every game I guess, 5-1 start is fantastic, get one up on the Dragons please next week, I would hate to see them win 7 in a row.

4. xWarrior
    Join:
    Sep 27, 2012

xWarrior NSW Cup Player

That's what I been saying all week...

5. leaguejunkie
    Join:
    Mar 20, 2016

leaguejunkie 1st Grade Fringe

Well that's all she wrote. Well done Broncs, you guys wanted it more that our insipid lot.

Warriors are in for an interesting week. Naysayers will rear their ugly heads and claim "see I told you so, it was only a matter of time..."

Tonight was a return to the 2017 Warriors. For a team that was 5-0 going into this game, I was expecting the Warriors to set the tone and control the intensity. Instead they rolled over and allowed the Broncs to do that. That is shameful.

How they respond against a red hot Dragons will be a defining moment in our season. Based on that display, I'm expecting the Dragons to towel us up by a decent margin.

6. Aman
    Join:
    Apr 9, 2016

Aman 1st Grade Fringe

You just had to say that didn’t you. All jokes bro pleasure having you here. Pop in next time we play you boys just please Be positive though haha

7. Falcon
    Join:
    May 29, 2012

Falcon 1st Grade Fringe

It's how we lost it that was disappointing. Warriors of old in patches cost us.

8. Mr Frank White
    Join:
    May 19, 2012

Mr Frank White 1st Grade Fringe

I can understand if the game plan was put the offloads away and run hard, but for that to work we needed some size and impact.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. tajhay
    Join:
    Mar 30, 2012

tajhay Inruin's Sock

10. Nashy
    Join:
    Mar 1, 2013

Nashy U20's Player

From a Broncos fan, it was very good to finally see the team looking like a team. They seemed to really want to work for each other tonight. I'm just glad we got to see a good game of footy, between two teams who play football. No bullshit wrestle, just good footy.

11. Aman
    Join:
    Apr 9, 2016

Aman 1st Grade Fringe

Was very interesting to see guys like Green and RTS have a good game, guys who haven’t played above themselves all season so it was just another game for them and we can expect the same going forward. Everyone else is gonna be mixed bag this season I reckon so happy to take the 5 wins but back to normality now

12. AusWarriorsFan
    Join:
    Sep 4, 2016

AusWarriorsFan 1st Grade Fringe

Johnson out the back teaching Geeling how to find a club that needs a great faker, go to the Cowboys Geeling, its easy.

Is Johnson as good a player as his first year lived up to now he has the best roster in the competition? Not Hating, asking?

13. Raw Power
    Join:
    Aug 30, 2016

Raw Power 1st Grade Fringe

Well done the Brisbane side!

A Very Flat Warriors side... Broncs had the energy and the WANT.
    We had missed tackles + dropped ball + missed chances = First Loss.

14. Destructodisc
    Join:
    Oct 3, 2016

Destructodisc U20's Player

Bro at the stadium reckons the walkouts started pretty early

15. Viking
    Join:
    Apr 12, 2012

Viking 1st Grade Fringe

Pulu out, Kata out, beaten by the Broncos speed basically. And a minuscule prop rotation doesn't help.

16. leaguejunkie
    Join:
    Mar 20, 2016

leaguejunkie 1st Grade Fringe

Not a good sign at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.