Kickoff In:

Suncorp Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
15:50

Panthers

Team Lists

IMG_8391.jpeg

Well, $1600 later and I’ve made it to Brissy for magic round. I bumped into a number of Kiwis who flew over for the game, so hoping for the boys to at least show some hunger and enthusiasm out there for our travelling fans. Not expecting the win, but will be gutted if we get flogged for all our fans that made the effort to travel over for the game.

Lets Eat (YeahNah)

Contributor
View attachment 7356

Well, $1600 later and I’ve made it to Brissy for magic round. I bumped into a number of Kiwis who flew over for the game, so hoping for the boys to at least show some hunger and enthusiasm out there for our travelling fans. Not expecting the win, but will be gutted if we get flogged for all our fans that made the effort to travel over for the game.
Massive seats bro !!
Enjoy

I love you guys!! so funny.

I see you copped a lot of stick for your post calling for Tohu Harris to play in the halves by the resident experts.

You make a lot of out of left field calls. You say you have been a recent convert to league.

I have not agreed up until now with a single call you have made.

Don't listen to the crowd mate. Including me.

Stay as a independent voice to the local mob, the cliques and the cool kids. Keep doing what you do, listen to your own voice, even when it is wrong.

Without different ideas, forums die, they become cults of agreement.

Ironically, the first time I find some alignment with your thought process is over a player in Harris that has just been ruled out.

While other people laughing emoji'd your idea of Harris in the halves, lets not forget that Craig Bellamy played him there, and Stephen Kearney at international level.

The truth is, that Tohu Harris has a better passing game that both our halves this week in TMM and CNK.

A Half, is passer of the ball right? first and foremost? many NRL teams have used Halves who lack in every other aspect (guys who cannot tackle, cannot kick) in recognition that play maker literally means passing the ball to other people first...the rest is icing.
In fact the best halves in the modern NRL have turned out to be older guys like SJ and Adam Reynolds who have no mobility, no running game anymore, rather it is their distribution and kicking that puts them in the same discussion as the GOAT right now young Cleary, who unfortunately for the rest of us can run kick and pass. But my point stands, old slow boys are top halves in this game because all you need is an effective pivot and a bit of a boot.

Ok so Tohu has a limited boot, but no one else at this club can kick ball either, especially not the guys playing this weekend so moot point much.

Tohu Harris is one of the best passers of a ball in the Warriors entire history, you would be stupid not to include him in a discussion around selection when your team is decimated.

Keep posting shit I don't agree with mate (this argument aside since I too would have thrown Tohus name in the ring at half) it is the life blood of a discussion based colloquium, and I will keep arguing with you...with words and not ridicule and cartoon answers. I enjoy debate, and many times I have ended up agreeing with the posters who counter my arguments, but not before they convince me with intelligent discussion rather dismissive interweb mechanism that frankly lack intelligence.

Tohu is literally one of the pivots in this team that a lot of plays run off, so why would you dismiss him out of hand in favor of people just because they wear the conventional numbering of a backline in an NRL team.

One thing Stephen Kearney the great (the international coach not the NRL club version) taught us is that you can win World cups against the Kangaroos by ignoring the numbering of players on jerseys. He was the first coach in the world to play two hookers on the field at the same time and that one move of his defeated Australia on more than one occasion.

Last edited:
I see you copped a lot of stick for your post calling for Tohu Harris to play in the halves by the resident experts.

You make a lot of out of left field calls. You say you have been a recent convert to league.

I have not agreed up until now with a single call you have made.

Don't listen to the crowd mate. Including me.

Stay as a independent voice to the local mob, the cliques and the cool kids. Keep doing what you do, listen to your own voice, even when it is wrong.

Without different ideas, forums die, they become cults of agreement.

Ironically, the first time I find some alignment with your thought process is over a player in Harris that has just been ruled out.

While other people laughing emoji'd your idea of Harris in the halves, lets not forget that Craig Bellamy played him there, and Stephen Kearney at international level.

The truth is, that Tohu Harris has a better passing game that both our halves this week in TMM and CNK.

A Half, is passer of the ball right? first and foremost? many NRL teams have used Halves who lack in every other aspect (guys who cannot tackle, cannot kick) in recognition that play maker literally means passing the ball to other people first...the rest is icing.
In fact the best halves in the modern NRL have turned out to be older guys like SJ and Adam Reynolds who have no mobility, no running game anymore, rather it is their distribution and kicking that puts them in the same discussion as the GOAT right now young Cleary, who unfortunately for the rest of us can run kick and pass. But my point stands, old slow boys are top halves in this game because all you need is an effective pivot and a bit of a boot.

Ok so Tohu has a limited boot, but no one else at this club can kick ball either, especially not the guys playing this weekend so moot point much.

Tohu Harris is one of the best passers of a ball in the Warriors entire history, you would be stupid not to include him in a discussion around selection when your team is decimated.

Keep posting shit I don't agree with mate (this argument aside since I too would have thrown Tohus name in the ring at half) it is the life blood of a discussion based colloquium, and I will keep arguing with you...with words and not ridicule and cartoon answers. I enjoy debate, and many times I have ended up agreeing with the posters who counter my arguments, but not before they convince me with intelligent discussion rather dismissive interweb mechanism that frankly lack intelligence.

Tohu is literally one of the pivots in this team that a lot of plays run off, so why would you dismiss him out of hand in favor of people just because they wear the conventional numbering of a backline in an NRL team.

One thing Stephen Kearney the great (the international coach not the NRL club version) taught us is that you can win World cups against the Kangaroos by ignoring the numbering of players on jerseys. He was the first coach in the world to play two hookers on the field at the same time and that one move of his defeated Australia on more than one occasion.
Harris will make Hutchinson look like Reece Walsh.

Back