Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Sunday
Night
18:05

Dolphins

Team Lists

Screenshot_2024-05-21-18-50-15-64_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

There is no way this team runs out as selected. TT is likely to be out with the birth of his first child. I can’t see no back or hooker cover in the bench being carried given HIAs. Great to see some ins - I called Marata being back earlier in the day.

My run on side for Sunday looks like this

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. pompey
5. montoya
6. CHT
7. TMM
8. Afb
9. roache
10. Afoa
11. Ford
12. Barnett
13. Walker

14. Lussick
15. Ale
16. Tevaga
17. Niukore

18. Laban

We badly need a win at home going into the bye.

Let’s sell the place out and turn it into a bloody cauldron of fire for the Phins. We need to tackle the shit out of them.

Perfectly set up for a Wahs power game.
Winning this gets us back in the hunt big time.

I like this team but would swap Roache and Lussick.

Do you think the bench hooker will even get on if no injury?

Would love to see Lussick absorb early and Roache come on but often not the sort of interchange we see.

Wrighty

Contributor
MGT

Height185 cm (6 ft 1 in)
Weight96 kg (212 lb; 15 st 2 lb)

There is no way this team runs out as selected. TT is likely to be out with the birth of his first child. I can’t see no back or hooker cover in the bench being carried given HIAs. Great to see some ins - I called Marata being back earlier in the day.

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. pompey
5. montoya
6. CHT
7. TMM
8. Afb
9. roache
10. Afoa
11. Ford
12. Barnett
13. Walker

14. Lussick
15. Ale
16. Tevaga
17. Niukore

18. Laban

Let’s sell the place out and turn it into a bloody cauldron of fire for the Phins. We need to tackle the shit out of them.

Like it but roach will play bench if he comes in. And I too pick Laban to drop, and man that kid has been fantastic while niukore has been out.

Huge congrats to Laban if that happens. Our cup team will benefit immensely.

Why would TT miss the game because of the birth of his child. He flew to Brisbane last week. Unless she is giving birth during the game then he’ll be playing.
I’ve played a week after breaking my hand. It was painful when I did it , but after a few days it was fine. Obviously not a complete break though.

Good to see some of the injured guys back. Lets hope they stay on the field.

Niukore will be good to have back. In that last trial I joked he must have injured his foot running over too many of the opposition seeing as how much chaos he caused off the bench.

I would expect a few changes come game time. CHT would be useful on the bench to cover dummy half or injuries.

Berry with the injury they announced I wasn't expecting to be back. A shame for Leiataua to be out for so long. Chances are he'd have dropped out at some point but more games in first grade or more games in general would have been good to continue his development.

Last weekend was awesome. They need to back it up this week.

I would go Chanel at 6 purely because he is my 6 when SJ returns

Yea I'd like to get Taine onto the bench so I see it as CHT or TMM at 6 when SJ is back.

It is a worry though needing hooker cover.

I guess CHT could move to 9 and Taine off the bench into the halves.

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. pompey
5. montoya
6. CHT
7. TMM
8. Afb
9. roache
10. Afoa
11. Ford
12. Barnett
13. Walker

14. Lussick
15. Ale
16. Tevaga
17. Niukore

18. Laban

just one change to your line up my bro

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. pompey
5. montoya
6. CHT
7. TMM
8. Afb
9. roache
10. Afoa
11. Ford
12. Barnett
13. Walker

14. CHT
15. Ale
16. Tevaga
17. Niukore

18. Laban

Disagree - TMM has proven he is a 7, not a 6. We need a running 6. Leave him at 7, CHT to 6. TMM goes better when he is running the show
Well he’s played 2 NRL games at 7, for one win and one loss. And 51 NRL games at 6

He definitely had a good game last week at 7. So did CNK at 6. But I wouldn’t call CNK a proven 6

TMM is definitely more senior than CHT, so maybe he’d steer the team around better at 7, but it would be good if he could make his mark on 6 so SJ can step straight back in when fit

Back