General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

Just saw this on Dynasty's site too.

I'm with everyone else who thinks most of these Anzac jerseys are generally bad and should instead only have subtle changes. This one is really quite bad, too much going on, and not much of a a Warriors jersey if you take the logo off the chest. Dynasty have done pretty much everything else well, but here they had to actually design something rather than adapting an existing design. I'd prefer the team go without one if this is it... at least it's just for one game?
2024NZWARRIORSMENSREPLICAANZACJERSEY_BLUE_NWJRM24504_front_1200x-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg
2024NZ_1_1200x-ezgif.com-resize.jpg

They sold out real quick on the Player Sports website but had seen their sizing comparison from players fit to real life guys size fit lol

I’m an XL, so purchased the 4xl which is the closest to my fit (120cm chest measurement) at 122cm.
Sizing goes up and down by 7cm per size, ie size L is 94cm, XL 101cm, 2xl 108cm, 3xl 115cm, 4xl 122cm etc. Hope this helps those looking to buy this jersey in terms of sizing.

Cheers. I saw the Dynasty website suggests going up two sizes from normal. I've measured my 90s jerseys that I have, they fit really baggy, and I like to wear them over a hoodie (like a hockey jersey) if I'm going to a game. The 90s jerseys are XL and measure in between 2XL and 3XL Player Fit, so I think I'll go for the larger option.

I got one.

I seem to be between a medium and large in your regular t-shirt.

I got a large in the regular heritage.

I got an XL in this and it's pretty tight, a 2 XL would have been better for me.

I like the extras of the player fits
This has been super helpful as I'm like you and inbetween medium and large with tees.
I got the size medium in the Canterbury warm up tee and it's to tight fitting.

Just noticed the back of the jersey. That's better with a subtle map of Australia and NZ and then the flags at the bottom.

I know OneNZ are the main sponsor but would have liked to have seen the red chevron and stripes on the sleeves replaced with small poppies and a large poppy where the onenz logo is, with a 'lest we forget' below it. Maybe a small donation from every jersey sale or gate ticket to the RSA? I hope they have some collection points at the game.

1713258405377.png

Dragons Anzac Jersey:
1713258643222.png

Or Roosters from a few years ago:
1713258725803.png

Last edited:

I'm with everyone else who thinks most of these Anzac jerseys are generally bad and should instead only have subtle changes. This one is really quite bad, too much going on, and not much of a a Warriors jersey if you take the logo off the chest. Dynasty have done pretty much everything else well, but here they had to actually design something rather than adapting an existing design. I'd prefer the team go without one if this is it... at least it's just for one game?
View attachment 6692View attachment 6693
The backs great.

View attachment 6692View attachment 6693
Hope the shorts aren’t white

Just noticed the back of the jersey. That's better with a subtle map of Australia and NZ and then the flags at the bottom.

I know OneNZ are the main sponsor but would have liked to have seen the red chevron and stripes on the sleeves replaced with small poppies and a large poppy where the onenz logo is, with a 'lest we forget' below it. Maybe a small donation from every jersey sale or gate ticket to the RSA? I hope they have some collection points at the game.

View attachment 6694

Dragons Anzac Jersey:
View attachment 6695
That dragons one is nice

I saw a highlights reel for SJ the other day and he was wearing one of these from 2011

Man I wish I'd gotten one, real clean looking design...

View attachment 6689
I've given all of my old jerseys away to nephews at different stages except this one.

Thankfully I was a pretty robust 21 year old at that stage from playing a sickening amount of COD Black Ops 1. So it was a size up and have grown into nicely.

Back