Knights

Kickoff In:

McDonald Jones Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
16:00

Warriors

Team Lists

I don't care about the weather or time we play. I'm tired of hoodoos apparently impacting on our performance.

Only thing I want is for us to play in this kit which not only looks great, clearly brings us good luck

1714536149062.png

Anyone who thinks Tohu has played any meaningful part in our recent losses is not someone whose opinion I value.

He has been an absolute rock and I would suggest the "Tohu should retire" brigade pay attention to how valuable his ballplaying through the middle is.

Then again, it's probably the same people who think Bunty is the problem and then as soon as he's out think Bunty is the solution.

He says he's good to go, but he plays like a busted ass from the 10th minute sooooo somethings not adding up.
To be fair for several weeks Tohu has been in the hard earned team of the week

He’s averaging 153m and 41 tackles at 95% in 2024. Not bad. At all.

We don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes - he could be playing injured or been sick?

I have also noticed in the past few years he’s fatiguing at times in games but I think it’s due to his huge workload.

if you have watched every game then why are you singling out tohu's worst? he was immense against manly, storm, sharks and has been more than solid otherwise.. averaging 43 tackles and 143m per game
Ive been calling out Tohu for a while now, as I was at the back end of last year. And no I disagree, I think he was woeful against the Dragons as well and I CBF going through earlier games to see if its the same. His tackles are weak and ineffective and often result in him lying behind the ptb so its irrelevant how many hes a part of.

To be fair for several weeks Tohu has been in the hard earned team of the week

He’s averaging 153m and 41 tackles at 95% in 2024. Not bad. At all.

We don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes - he could be playing injured or been sick?

I have also noticed in the past few years he’s fatiguing at times in games but I think it’s due to his huge workload.
If people actually bothered to read my posts, I regularly praise his heart for his ability to keep turning up and putting in more effort than most. The problem is the result is below what required.

Its no mystery why our middles get wrecked when Mitch and AFB come off the field.

Last edited:
Back