NRL NRL Naughty chair

Worried2Death

Contributor
Might be another club imploding according to the Mole

Screenshot_20240515-235241_Samsung Internet.jpg

I know who it is 🫢
The player sending "VERY innappropriate texts" or the QLD Morons player accused of rape?
With regards the first player, could his season come to an end due to cough "friendly fire" cough from team-mates during a game and/or cough "young male over-exuberance" cough from team-mates during a training session??

Hmmm, I've currently got 3x QLD Morons Origin players (2 in QLD Morons based NRL teams) in a magic round 8 try multi.

Better do a backup one with no QLD Morons Origin players in case one of them end up not playing this weekend!

South Sydney fullback Latrell Mitchell has leapt to the defence of his club and his teammates, calling out NRL 360 host Braith Anasta over a series of perceived personal attacks outside a popular Sydney restaurant.

Mitchell was dining with his family at the Surry Hills establishment Chin Chin on Wednesday night, the same restaurant where Anasta was having dinner, and decided to voice his frustrations over the treatment of he and his teammates.

The pair were seen engaging in conversation before Mitchell asked Anasta to join him outside the restaurant to continue their discussion.

Sources with knowledge of the situation talking under the condition of anonymity to speak freely told this masthead Mitchell wanted to stick up for his teammates and questioned Anasta over his views on the club, asking for an answer as to why he was making matters personal in relation to his opinions.

The exchange between Mitchell and Anasta was animated but was never physical, according to sources aware of the exchange. Mitchell’s management have been contacted and were aware of the incident.

The Rabbitohs have previously complained to Fox Sports bosses about the program’s treatment of their star players, including Mitchell.

South Sydney and Anasta have been contacted for comment. Anasta has been one of the most vocal critics of the Rabbitohs through his platform on the Fox Sports magazine show, teeing off on the club at every level – from their performance on the field to their development of players.

Anasta has a dual role as a player manager and presenter, managing the club’s former first grade halfback Lachlan Ilias.

He couldn’t hide his displeasure with the club in a recent head-to-head interview with Rabbitohs chief executive Blake Solly, where he denied being a journalist when questioned over his information surrounding his close friend Sam Burgess.

Don't mind Braith as a presenter, but, jeez, he should not have been part of that interview! Was everyone else at Fox busy too busy that night or something?!
Actually, I'll double down on that as they say: While a player agent for a player in the NRL, he shouldn't be presenting. Keep him just as a regular guest.

I wonder how many NRL players/officials/related people would be allowed to sit on any Santa Chairs at Christmas?!

Akkerz

Contributor
While a player agent for a player in the NRL, he shouldn't be presenting. Keep him just as a regular guest.
Totally agree with this view. IT's a conflict of interest. As a presenterAnasta should not have any close links to any NRL club. He's extra sensitive when anything comes up about the Roosters & shoots the topic down vey quickly.. Told the viewers He "talks to Uncle Nick "most days"

Totally agree with this view. IT's a conflict of interest. As a presenterAnasta should not have any close links to any NRL club. He's extra sensitive when anything comes up about the Roosters & shoots the topic down vey quickly.. Told the viewers He "talks to Uncle Nick "most days"
I think you will find the whole panel they use are in that position. Just like no one says anything bad about Ricky as they are "mates". Very Aussie :LOL:

Back