NRL NRL Round 10, 2024 Discussion

Well, in this battle of Master v Apprentice, it's not really going the Master's way as much as I was expecting.
Next weekend is when, in Sith tradition, the Master is killed by his Apprentice.
Does, er, anyone know if Ivan or Andrew have Sith heritage? Cos if not, my theory's got a bit of an issue...

Well, in this battle of Master v Apprentice, it's not really going the Master's way as much as I was expecting.
Next weekend is when, in Sith tradition, the Master is killed by his Apprentice.
Does, er, anyone know if Ivan or Andrew have Sith heritage? Cos if not, my theory's got a bit of an issue...
They have cis heritage, albeit with a lisp

(whatever that means, your posts take me on strange tangents)

Manly and Wahs are pretty much in the same place atm. Those wanting Sipley to come home should take notice: he was found out defensively big time in this game. Two bad misses in the first 2 dolphin tries.
Bad misses but can happen from time to time for the oompas, especially from the small quick guys.....as per Mitch Barnett against the Storm.

Has a career tackle efficiency rate of 95% which is higher than Barnett, Fisher Harris and Leota.....so,not too bad.

Back