NRL NRL Round 11, 2024 Discussion

Damn Leo Thompson is the shit!

His hit ups are full pedal to the floor, and that was a nice little tip on to set up that try.

The Kiwis got themselves a good un there!

When the Pasifika players declared for their home nations many thought NZ was screwed.

Oh how they forgot that the most war like people in all of Polynesia are native to this land.

And we are seeing it now, Maori in war like arena are un surpassed by anyone.

I say that as a serious fan of Mate Ma Tonga and Toa Samoa.

But the consequence of reducing our international player pool to mostly Maori is winning. No one who knows the history of this country should be surprised by that.

When the Pasifika players declared for their home nations many thought NZ was screwed.

Oh how they forgot that the most war like people in all of Polynesia are native to this land.

But the consequence of reducing our international player pool to mostly Maori is winning. No one who knows the history of this country should be surprised by that.

Not the time or place to get into it but the Kiwis are most definitely at huge threat to be significantly weakened as more players opt to represent the islands.

RTS the most recent who is widely tipped to rep Samoa.

I'm sure the Pakeha won the war! 🤣

Haha mongrels my old man used to refer to us as.

"Boy.....the Tongans and Samoans have the power, Fijians the speed.....we're the mongrels ".... .didn't really understand what he meant until I started playing club rugby in Rotorua 😀

I just want people that want to play for the kiwis to play for them. Those that take pride in the jersey will perform in the jersery. JFH and CNK are an examples of this.

I also think it's great for Tonga and Samoa as their teams get better. If we want the international game to thrive, then we need the competition to be more than 3 teams.

Back