NRL NRL Round 6, 2024 Discussion

just like the dogs vs bunnies game. Dogs dominating field posession but just don't have the creativity to take advantage of it. Sexton would make a world of difference for them. Hutchinson is not nrl quality.

Be interesting to see if the dogs hold out in the second half. Storm are a top team and if they can compete for the whole game against them will give the Dogs some confidence.

Be interesting to see if the dogs hold out in the second half. Storm are a top team and if they can compete for the whole game against them will give the Dogs some confidence.
I actually don't think they are as good as people think. They have a top 4 backline but they are clearly lacking a big middle or 2, especially given the absence of Nas. They've been lucky in their recent home games against us and the broncs, but it's only a matter of time before their weakness in the middle gets exposed. We were rolling through them easily when we got into our groove in rd 2.

I actually don't think they are as good as people think. They have a top 4 backline but they are clearly lacking a big middle or 2, especially given the absence of Nas. They've been lucky in their recent home games against us and the broncs, but it's only a matter of time before their weakness in the middle gets exposed. We were rolling through them easily when we got into our groove in rd 2.
Relying on the brilliance of a couple of guys

Maybe, they certainly look like they are more vulnerable than previous seasons, but they still beat us and the Broncos. Two top 4 sides from last year.

Maybe, they certainly look like they are more vulnerable than previous seasons, but they still beat us and the Broncos. Two top 4 sides from last year.
but we had half our spine out (CNK and Egan) and Broncs had no Walsh and no Reynolds in the second half. Yet both sides essentially outplayed Melbourne in rounds 2 and 5 respectively.

Back