NRL NRL Round 8, 2024 Discussion

That sin bin was quite funny. Coach probably told him tackle everything that moves.

I know it is technically right but imagine how embarrassing it would be if he didn't catch it in gold and everyone assumes he did. Then goes the length of the field. The first thing everyone would ask. Why didn't you tackle him?

sorry, couldn’t find his thread, please someone put it there.
but…
jesus wept, reece walsh is off on one.

that kid seriously cannot get enough of himself.
see his brain clicking over about what dumb shit to do and where the nearest camera is when he gets close to the line?
IMG_8828.gif

we should thank whatever god made his baby mumma ditch him and take him off our hands every day.

hate to admit it but my fucking god is he nice on offense.

Last edited:
sorry, could find his thread, but…
jesus wept, reece walsh is off on one.

that kid seriously cannot get enough of himself.
see his brain clicking over about what dumb shit to do and where the nearest camera is when he gets close to the line?
View attachment 6819
we should thank whatever god made his baby mumma ditch him and take him off our hands every day.

hate to admit it but my fucking god is he nice on offense.
I thought that too initially but at least he's showing respect for the occasion, good on him. He certainly knows how to get the pic of the round though.

I thought that too initially but at least he's showing respect for the occasion. He certainly knows how to get the pic of the round though.
he’s like the hottest girl you ever fucked when you were both 14 and now that you’re adults, pretends she doesn’t even know you.

fucking bitch!!!!
haha.

Last edited:
Back