General NSW Cup 2024

Halasima back & Crosby named too Wrighty Wrighty.
Hopefully we see Sifakula's name in the not too distant future
Screenshot_20240514_194600_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Wrighty

Contributor
Crosby on the bench. Pretty impressive, would assume he has a lot of learning to do on defence.
There have been some terrific reports about him from you guys. Apparently 6 weeks ago defending teams learned to grass cutter him to death because he is so broad across the chest that he was bumping goes off when they went for the bear wrap tackle. He had no answer at the point but from the footage of the tries he scored on the weekend he has learned to power through Grass cutters. The coaching staff must be closely working with him to make adjustments and he is listening it seems. He was named once before on the nsw cup bench but got pulled close to match day after higher ranked players were shuffled down from first grade so he in turn was shuffled back to Flegg. Really hoping he gets to play. Can someone re-post the instructions of how we watch the stream footage?
Don't have high expectations of him if he plays as he is a developing player. But will be great to see where he is at against older players.

Wrighty

Contributor
Right I am signed up. Let's hope he doesn't get pulled at the last minute LOL. 1 hour until game time.

Spence

Contributor
Right I am signed up. Let's hope he doesn't get pulled at the last minute LOL. 1 hour until game time.
The team has been updated today and he’s still there, so looks good.

Speaking of which, we’ve got Caleb Laiman from the JF team coming in at halfback - anyone know much about him?

Roache and Doyle are both out, and Pasikala is played fullback - excited to see him get a run there.

Wrighty

Contributor
Is it 3pm Australian time? Why isnt the game on now?

Tafua has an amazing ability to score out of dummy half for a smaller guy, knows when the moment is right.

For those not watching, we’re up 6-0 against a Panthers team with a person in the bin.
How are you watching? I can’t find it on NSWRL tv?