General NSW Cup 2024

That game was dissapointing to me as a warriors fan. We comfortably had the better athletes but Panthers were better drilled. At times it looked like the Warriors wanted to play a 2024 version of jungle ball. The game was controlled and calm when Penrith had the ball and frenetic when we had the pill. Panthers with too many handling errors in the end.
I also did not spot for the Warriors anyone looking like a stand out at this level. But it was my first game closely watching.
Some of our guys are a bit hungus.
Have to disagree. We’ve had an unsettled spine over successive weeks and still getting the results. Didn’t see the game and respect your opinion having that you watched the game obviously but I’m super impressed with what this team is doing under different players each week

That game was dissapointing to me as a warriors fan. We comfortably had the better athletes but Panthers were better drilled. At times it looked like the Warriors wanted to play a 2024 version of jungle ball. The game was controlled and calm when Penrith had the ball and frenetic when we had the pill. Panthers with too many handling errors in the end.
I also did not spot for the Warriors anyone looking like a stand out at this level. But it was my first game closely watching.
Harsh assessment mate, we had 8 changes from last week. That was an excellent performance and outcome for the Warriors all things considered.

Spence

Contributor
I'd be surprised if there was a younger cup side going around this weekend than what we put out there today.
Especially the spine - and they all looked strong too. Hansen and Laiman were very composed for young halves, and I was wondering how Pasikala would go at this level, since he relies on his strength in the tackle so much - but he’s pulling it off against men too. Both hookers going very well.

Wrighty

Contributor
Harsh assessment mate, we had 8 changes from last week. That was an excellent performance and outcome for the Warriors all things considered.
Our defensive organisation was strong. Especially if 8 changes since last week.

Reactions: Riz

Wrighty

Contributor
How did Halasima go?
I will give my view even though it will upset others.
He was a dynamic runner that made some good hit ups without looking like he was a star or that he belonged in first grade. Probably early days in his development. He didn't look someone you would write home about at this stage.

Ridiculous comment, they had at least 10 regulars missing and beat the team who recently led the comp. TSS ready for 1st grade, the hooker was excellent. Disappointing fark me, you must of won a dozen Dally M’s bro!

Halasima looked a lot better today I thought,, looks way bigger and better passing game. Looks to have begun his season now 11 games into the season

Sio Kali injured badly again. Helped off the field. Kid might be made of glass. All the potential in the world and somehow I don’t think he’ll ever reach it sadly.

Halasima looked a lot better today I thought,, looks way bigger and better passing game. Looks to have begun his season now 11 games into the season

Sio Kali injured badly again. Helped off the field. Kid might be made of glass. All the potential in the world and somehow I don’t think he’ll ever reach it sadly.
Ye any news on Kali , far he was looking electric too. Hopefully not acl

I will give my view even though it will upset others.
He was a dynamic runner that made some good hit ups without looking like he was a star or that he belonged in first grade. Probably early days in his development. He didn't look someone you would write home about at this stage.
But you just wrote home to tell us about him? 😂

Wrighty this wasn't the nrl team! 😂