Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

1000012418.png

For reals 10 points is a lot. Teach me for looping 😂

Angus Crichton on 103 (11mins to go)
He is H4x
Wish I had traded for him this week. The calculator says he will be $705K next week

He is H4x
Wish I had traded for him this week. The calculator says he will be $705K next week

Very happy with T May, was feeling the pressure to trade him out but k held fast.

And yeah Crichton has been a beast the last 3 or 4 weeks, glad I picked him up early. Went down below 100 tho in the end (97)

You don’t own Crichton?!
No. I thought about it this week but had other trades to make. Right now he seems to be the best second rower in the comp. May still be value at getting him at 705K?

I watched all of the last match Dogs vs Tigers to scout players. Fantasy has taken over my life !!
In this match for the titans I want Harley Smith Shields to score well so I can flip him next week for a profit.

I watched all of the last match Dogs vs Tigers to scout players. Fantasy has taken over my life !!
In this match for the titans I want Harley Smith Shields to score well so I can flip him next week for a profit.
I don't think you need to watch games for fantasy, it's all stats based. In saying that, I'm watching more but just to see how my players are doing.

Fainu had an ok game 40ish points, for his price it's value but seems like another cash cow unless he improves more. Tigers do have 3 reasonable easy games then a bye.

Hope you get a profit on Harley!

I don't think you need to watch games for fantasy, it's all stats based. In saying that, I'm watching more but just to see how my players are doing.

Fainu had an ok game 40ish points, for his price it's value but seems like another cash cow unless he improves more. Tigers do have 3 reasonable easy games then a bye.

Hope you get a profit on Harley!
I don't share your view - there are three types of players of Interest
1) Players who score well on Fantasy but are pretty mediocre NRL players
2) Players who are good NRL players and scored well on Fantasy
3) Players who are good NRL players who score low in Fantasy

For my style of picking players I care whether they are category 1 vs category 2. And to make that distinction I need to sight the player for at least one game. I have a rule not to pick a player unless I have watched him.

Ttians 8-0

HSS 4 points after twenty minutes :(

I agree with your number 2 and 3.

#3 is interesting because there are many things you don't get to see from Fantasy such as berry's 15 kick chases, how many decoy runs you make etc.

The only time I see #1 working is for half back because they get points just for kicking meters. They might not do anything significant in the game.
Happy to be proven wrong.

HSS 4 points still at half time. Papps injured

Faalogo will be in every team next week.
I am thinking of trading Papps for him. But watching him closely for the rest of this match and then waiting for TLT as well.

Have a feeling I'm going to lose to MIA player who has a missing half back and Neame as their captain.

This game is depressing.