Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

There's been so many injuries and non-selections that it's making my frankly grossly unprofessional, jobs for the boys from the teams I like, no jobs for the gun boys from the teams I don't like selection approach which would either get me fired after Round 2 or earn me a contract extension for 2 seasons (and given what happens IRL both of those options are 50% chance of happening) look maybe if you squint your eyes and tilt your head slightly to the left and try not to think too hard about it semi-valid.

Jordan Rikki rolled ankle in training unlikely to play, I am down to 15 this week,

I think next year they should allow three trades per round in the first 7 rounds. Two trades has been too restrictive.

I should be able to start saving trades in a couple of weeks, just need to clear up the emergencies then im ok for a while - been sitting on a war chest of cash for a couple of weeks to bring cleary and haas back in but my team is not in the position to have the luxury to wait so needed to make some tough calls :ROFLMAO:

My advice is to think about your team and how many origin players you have.

If it's more than 3-4 you need to trade some of them or just be ok fielding less than 13. Injuries, byes plus origin will be devastating.

You can't do much about injuries but you can predict origin players and account for byes.

Cracked 850 last weekend, which I have savoured.. last time that'll happen this year lol

I considered holding fire and finally going a week without using both of my trades, but I have decided to trade Jacob Gagai and Keano Kini for Chevvy and Jye:
(223K cap space remaining)
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 12.26.40 PM.png

Not sold on either trade tbh, Sticky is erratic and Jye only has the 3 weeks. Just hoping that Latrell fucks up again, or he can impress enough to kick Hawkins out under Mal maybe

My advice is to think about your team and how many origin players you have.

If it's more than 3-4 you need to trade some of them or just be ok fielding less than 13. Injuries, byes plus origin will be devastating.

You can't do much about injuries but you can predict origin players and account for byes.

Shiet just looked and the overflow league is still playing h2h during thr bye rounds, they'll be brutal as most teams will struggle to field 13

Reports Cleary in doubt for next week as well.
I’ve held him so far but I’m not taking the risk and need points to claw back some ranks.
I’m going Cleary to Hynes this week.

So does this mean the overrun is stronger than the OG.
Yes a lot of the gun players were late sign ups and ended up in the over run league. Both leagues are equally as important as each other and now that I think Tookey has started an overall league we can easily track who is winning overall. At the end of this season I hope to work with Tookey, I think it is him who runs the overall league, to post the ladder in this thread so we can see the overall winner. And also work with the commissioners of each H2H league to post who the ladders of who won the H2H competitions, No identifiable names though please commissioners as we had a privacy breach early in this thread the moderators had to delete when everyone's personal names were posted in error.
But yes my understanding is that there are quite a few "burglers" as we call them in cricket in the Overrun league and that it is highly competitive.

Yes a lot of the gun players were late sign ups and ended up in the over run league. Both leagues are equally as important as each other and now that I think Tookey has started an overall league we can easily track who is winning overall. At the end of this season I hope to work with Tookey, I think it is him who runs the overall league, to post the ladder in this thread so we can see the overall winner. And also work with the commissioners of each H2H league to post who the ladders of who won the H2H competitions, No identifiable names though please commissioners as we had a privacy breach early in this thread the moderators had to delete when everyone's personal names were posted in error.
But yes my understanding is that there are quite a few "burglers" as we call them in cricket in the Overrun league and that it is highly competitive.
I was too slow to get in the main league.
So with 15 years experience I am in the overrun.
I am the Burglar.

I was too slow to get in the main league.
So with 15 years experience I am in the overrun.
I am the Burglar.
Any other Over run burglars want to confess ?? lol
Good Times
The over run league is probably OP
OP is a gaming expression meaning over powered when your opponent has the H4x code and bought all the amour available from the weapons store and you can't defeat them no matter what.

Any other Over run burglars want to confess ?? lol
Good Times
The over run league is probably OP
OP is a gaming expression meaning over powered when your opponent has the H4x code and bought all the amour available from the weapons store and you can't defeat them no matter what.
Up up down down left right left right b a

Attachments

• 1712825422071.png
    1712825422071.png
    77 KB · Views: 12
Not while I'm part of it....
Fairly okay with my 13 but Granville's a bit underpar methinks and I'm seriously considering Egan next week over one of my WFBs on my Bench with $220k in the kitty.
I guess with my $220k there's not the same need to trade Tedesco as I had when I only had $1k when Cleary went down, but while Tedesco is a Top Class $688k sitting on his butt adding nothing, it's still $688k I could use elsewhere if he doesn't come right.

1712825680454.png

Not while I'm part of it....
Fairly okay with my 13 but Granville's a bit underpar methinks and I'm seriously considering Egan next week over one of my WFBs on my Bench with $220k in the kitty.
I guess with my $220k there's not the same need to trade Tedesco as I had when I only had $1k when Cleary went down, but while Tedesco is a Top Class $688k sitting on his butt adding nothing, it's still $688k I could use elsewhere if he doesn't come right.

View attachment 6624
Josh Kerr is a great value for money pick. Wish I had taken him.

I have made two trades.
Tallis Duncan and Blaize Talagi for Tom Ale and Sam Hughes.
Even then I only field 16.
I get four good players back next week, maybe another if he is picked.