Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Wrighty

Contributor
The Casual Athlete did a special pod cast today to say change your picks and trades and get on Koula as a must have.

I don't want to risk Hynes as captain for this round so I've stuck him as the fourth bench option and gone with Chrichton. Don't really want a situation where he plays and doesn't last the game. If he doesn't play then I can activate my best emergency player.

I don't want to risk Hynes as captain for this round so I've stuck him as the fourth bench option and gone with Chrichton. Don't really want a situation where he plays and doesn't last the game. If he doesn't play then I can activate my best emergency player.
I would absolutely still keep him in your starting team, with captain & vc Crichton, just my advice.

Your score 844
Bring Da Ruckus a huge 920
Again against anyone else 844 would be plenty enough to win.
My rant 3 rounds ago still going to stand lol.

Will see in another 3 rounds.

I'll be 2-12

Wrighty

Contributor
My rant 3 rounds ago still going to stand lol.

Will see in another 3 rounds.

I'll be 2-12
At least you are set up for Origin and should snag some wins there. I have gone all in for winning matches outside of origin but I am going to lose this round despite having a strong team as some of my players didn't turn up last night while my opponent had a good night.

Wrighty

Contributor
I am set to lose my H2H vs Crump
It has been a really enjoyable match up even though I will lose. My team is putting up a credible 800 points performance and we could have won but had a few unfortunate turns of events. His team will make 880. Felt good to be part of a high quality match !!! Tracked it all weekend.
Lost Best and Walsh to injury - otherwise it could have been different.