Nat butcher
havili
Gray
Dion
Kini
Etc etc

Wrighty

Contributor
Is Dion (Rabbits half) for Laban a bad trade given Capewell is due back round 14?

IMG_1112.png
IMG_1113.png

Any ideas? 16 trades and 185k in the bank. Was thinking Bateman and turbo out aitken and a cheapie in.
Any help much appreciated!!

What do I do then if I don't make the trade then I am stuck with Dion who has been dropped and won't be coming back this season unless injuries.
Just hold for now, no point wasting a trade on someone that might not get that many minutes. Tofu or Capewell back and he won't get game time probs.

Wrighty

Contributor
Tyrael your opponent is projected to get 764 so this is a winnable game for you
Your side is not showing as being updated yet with the three knights in your starting line up.

Tyrael your opponent is projected to get 764 so this is a winnable game for you
Your side is not showing as being updated yet with the three knights in your starting line up.
I've traded and saved. Not sure what is going on.

I don't know if I want to roll back though. I think my Round 13 is looking dodgy against you

Wrighty

Contributor
I've traded and saved. Not sure what is going on.

I don't know if I want to roll back though. I think my Round 13 is looking dodgy against you

You are a shoo in for round 13. I will not be fielding a full 13 players by any stretch.

Wrighty

Contributor
I don't think I am getting 13 either at the moment. I am trying to think how.

I keep rolling back the team, not sure what to trade
I am on track to have 9. So I would bank on winning that round if I were you.
I

What do I do then if I don't make the trade then I am stuck with Dion who has been dropped and won't be coming back this season unless injuries.
Don’t just jump into anyone, we’re not even halfway through the comp & youve burned through so many trades. Cashies will pop up, injuries will happen. Don’t waste another trade in someone whose security isn’t there like laben, and be in this exact same situation again, but down a trade. It’s about patience. There’s no good buys for me this week & although I don’t have 13 for round 13, I’m seeing this week out & who plays origin, I’ve got 15 trades too. If you’ve made a mistake, you just have to wear it & see who pops up in the future.

Wrighty

Contributor
Correction 10 players if Fox is not selected for origin
And 11 if I burgle a trade that week

Origin period will produce some opportunities for cheaper players. This is why Willison is not a trade, in fact he’s borderline a buy. Haas & carrigan will play origin, they’ll be rested the next round. This means willison will get extra minutes & will be both a serviceable player & someone who will likely make more money. There’s also word that jenson might play origin too. This is the mindset. Trades at the end of the year are golden & if you are low on trades, have an injured player or two (bound to happen), you need the ability to move these players on. Swapping a cashie for another cashie with weak job security is a recipe for disaster, trust me,