General Our 'Elite Four' Record

They're doing well this season.
Souffs are spoon contenders.
Bennets teams are usually very strong.
Only place he phoned it in was newy
Apparently the jobs on the table for Bennett at the moment are the rabbits head coach and tigers director of coaching overseeing Benji

It might be time to review this thread with our poor current form and our next two opponents.

Our form falling away means a win against a top-side would be nice but unlikely.

I said earlier in this thread we are looking like we could get a big scalp this year. I think that was after the first 2 rounds or during our wins. That seems like a long time ago now.

It might be time to review this thread with our poor current form and our next two opponents.

Our form falling away means a win against a top-side would be nice but unlikely.

I said earlier in this thread we are looking like we could get a big scalp this year. I think that was after the first 2 rounds or during our wins. That seems like a long time ago now.

Such was the demolition of Souths I felt this thread could rest for a bit lol.

Hard to believe we have not won since.

Next two weeks are massive.

Huge SJ fan & before anyone states it, I know Rugby League is a team game, but here's his record against the 4 (plus Brisbane) from 2018 to present & across 2 clubs:
vs Roosters 0W-5L
vs Panthers 2W-9L
vs Storm 0W-8L
vs Rabbitohs 3W-4L
*vs Broncos 3W-6L

Plenty of clutch moments in his career (top for mine is RLWC semi vs ENG back in 2013) but the results above make for tough reading