Roosters

Kickoff In:

Allianz Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
16:00

Warriors

Team Lists

What a dumb call if he has been dropped. With RTS down injured and no Capewell we will have a nearly completely new left edge. And... The right winger has been the one making poor defensive reads and unforced errors...
Nothing much will change when we still have the same slug in charge of the left edge. Face it our season has been fucked since Metcalf was injured 😪

You made the statement so I’m asking you for your proof.

List of the dumb things Montoya and DWZ did last week please
That's all you're going to get out of me. I'm an ex boxer and in my mid 50s. I'll put my ryobi(power drill)back in my pants mid stream forgetting why i was in the toilet. And piss my pants. Don't ask me shit.

Still stand by my "They were shit" comment. Because..

Last edited:
So what are the stats? How many times in first grade vs Cup have they played together respectively regardless of which edge? Don't mean to pinpoint you CWC but if anyone has that info we would all like to know.
In the NRL as a left side combo 0W-4L (including Storm 10-70) as a right side combo 4W-1L.
In reserve grade that's bloody hard due to lack of footage to determine if they were actually next to each other. 2019 1D-2L & 2020 1L (when they were listed as a Centre & a Winger) This year I think Kosi was R Wing early doors so no match time as a pair since Rd 6 2023

In the NRL as a left side combo 0W-4L (including Storm 10-70) as a right side combo 4W-1L.
In reserve grade that's bloody hard due to lack of footage to determine if they were actually next to each other. 2019 1D-2L & 2020 1L (when they were listed as a Centre & a Winger) This year I think Kosi was R Wing early doors so no match time as a pair since Rd 6 2023
Thank you Cces

Nothing much will change when we still have the same slug in charge of the left edge. Face it our season has been fucked since Metcalf was injured 😪
I still have a bias for TMM, watching live he does a lot off the ball and all I see from Metcalf is speed, we need that by not at the expense of all the other skills a half needs. Tbh neither of them would have cemented a spot in most teams

Listen here Karen, I said for weeks. You said last week. If you want to see how average they were last week. Ask your kids how to use YouTube so you can watch it for yourself "Dummy" .....

Go on.....

Here's a clue how bad Montoya has been, He's been dropped. For......Edward Kosi.

Now now

Some here having been calling for Kosi to save our season… since… 🤔

Wrighty Wrighty let’s see what your boy can do tomorrow …..

Personally I think he’s a lamb to the slaug….. 🍖

Now now

Left edge had been reasonably solid defensively last few games. Looks like we will have a new wing, centre and second rower (or front rower filling in) this game. Tough assignment. Conversely our right side is fairly stable selection wise so no excuses.

Now now

Yeah i get it. Lack of form(Kosi) and game time(Pomps) is not the best.

@LackOfCommonsense thinks Montz & Dallin don't deserve critism.
Likes to name call & call forum goers delusional & dumb for wanting change.

Back