Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Now just sign here….

IMG_4473.jpeg

Seems no such deal has been struck for Walsh in what was already the biggest bronco deal ever at $1.1 million a season. If they have to offer more surely it puts huge pressure on their salary cap?
More the better. Roosters are going to have a fortune shortly though and I think will get first pick.

More the better. Roosters are going to have a fortune shortly though and I think will get first pick.
Got my heart set on Willison now. I hope he stays at broncos but roosters drive the price up. Would be a shit act to leave when he publicly made comments about other players staying amid other offers for what they’re building at broncos but I wouldn’t expect any less from him either unfortunately

Seems no such deal has been struck for Walsh in what was already the biggest bronco deal ever at $1.1 million a season. If they have to offer more surely it puts huge pressure on their salary cap?
On Brisbane radio station apparently Walsh has agreed to terms but hasn't signed yet

What are people's thoughts on signing Oregon Kaufusi for 2025? He has a mutual agreement at the Sharks for 2025.

They seem stacked with front rowers For 2025.

AFB
BHU
Rudolf
Hunt
Finucane
Hazelton
Hau Tapuha

What are people's thoughts on signing Oregon Kaufusi for 2025? He has a mutual agreement at the Sharks for 2025.

They seem stacked with front rowers For 2025.

AFB
BHU
Rudolf
Hunt
Finucane
Hazelton
Hau Tapuha
Sharks seem hell bent to scuttle any deal that involves one of their players. They didn't really need BHU for next year but went all out to counter the Warriors bid.