Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Cappy must be so hard to say no to when he takes his little hat off and clutches it like a hopeful looking dwarf

Him and his mate Cam with one ear missing...just a hole in his head with burn scars in the imprint of a phone.

Who could say no to that.

Jokes aside Cameron George just surpassed all before as the Warriors greatest CEO, all the great signings have been under his administration.

McFadden has been brilliant, I take it that missing the ole Kina dive and boil ups is what really did it but.

Fuck me, this thread has gone looney in seconds.

Well we all know what this means, we lose our top Prop and gain another from the top five in the comp.

I prefer JFH, he has the hearty Maori thing going on, him and Marata make a fearsome pair.

There was a list recently of the number of players each club had off contract and how active they would be in the player market.

We were near the bottom.

Well, this covers our main concern nicely. If we only get 1 or 2 others depending on if anyone leaves we should be tracking quite well.

I can live with a stable squad when we are winning.

My heart rate is finally starting to come back down now lol

As if it wasn't big enough, it is a big-time addition by subtraction too. Panthers losing Luai and JFH?? They will be top 4 contenders still but surely not favourites again, 2025 is wiiiiiiide open

95/5 on SJ staying/retiring now as well, I've got to think too

Capture.JPG

Now, hang on a tick, we all know that JFH doesn't play well without his mate NC. He'd be a sad panda without his mate NC. Compassionate grounds, I say, compassionate grounds exist to let the Cleary The Younger free of his contract and come to Auckland even if only for 2 seasons...