Votes: 12 9.0%
  • B

Votes: 64 47.8%
  • C

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • F------

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
I think our backline defence needs sorting.. Cringe everytime someone rushes out of the line for a spot tackle... when it works, great. But too many times this year when it don't, the lines wide open for a "soft try" totally unnecessary.. I'm sure when our forwards see that after gutsing it out up front.. would like to kick a few asses..
Yep a couple of times there were Dallin came in I was screaming at the TV wtf were are the other players, and it led to try's being scored in the corner

Not sure on Andrew Johns' argument on that tackle not being a penalty. He is always going on about halves being vulnerable either during passing and kicking.

That tackles is seen as controversial. Well a similar thing didn't happen last week and all of the commentators were saying how bad it was. So you can't say how Lussick should be rubbed out for a long time and then the following week it shouldn't be a penalty.

It is also a bit dodgy for Corey Parker to say Johnson is playing up for the penalty. Other players would do it as well is one way to look at it. But also remember Johnson has a history of lower leg injuries so getting a knock on the bone would still hurt. Initially he could have been thinking the worse. We don't know.

Last edited:
How come sj got the penalty kick from right in front of the goalpost instead of where he received the penalty for contact on kickers legs? Or has that always been a rule?

Last edited:
25 or 25k I think without extra seats. I always assumed the numbers they give during the match would be the numbers that have come through the gates?
I wish they wouldn’t brag about selling out and the numbers. It’s cringe cause it looks nothing like that on the big screen… comes across as a little desperate and short of ideas for marketing

I wish they wouldn’t brag about selling out and the numbers. It’s cringe cause it looks nothing like that on the big screen… comes across as a little desperate and short of ideas for marketing
If theres no tickets to purchase (which their legitimately weren't since mid week) it's sold out.

I saw two South Stand Tickets sell for $173 on trade me on Saturday, it's a hot ticket and worth celebrating.

If theres no tickets to purchase (which their legitimately weren't since mid week) it's sold out.

I saw two South Stand Tickets sell for $173 on trade me on Saturday, it's a hot ticket and worth celebrating.

$20 tickets for $80??? Someone really trying their luck 😂

Does anyone try to sculpt tickets outside the game? I don’t understand for such a hot commodity how there’s so many empty seats - I had my sights on a full house - that’s a celebration cause it means everyone showed up

Back