Warriors

Kickoff In:

Suncorp Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
15:50

Panthers

Team Lists

Ali’s the only player in our squad to win every NRL game he’s played.

Defensively, he’s never missed a tackle in the NRL. Offensively he’s averaging 1 tackle break and 3 line breaks of NRL attacking X-factor.

This isn’t a train trip, it’s a rocket ship ride!

He’s going to put on a show and remind us all how a strike centre is supposed to play!

Hardcore Ali fan!

IMG_2605.jpeg

#Alissiah

What, we go back to kosi? 😂😂😂😂

It's not like kosi had a chance to keep him out. Man I just find the whole thing weird. I get Montoya had a great game in cup, it's just weird.

Nothing weird brother

RTS was supposed to play wing, got injured, Montoya had already left Aus and Kosi was in the 18 (guess) with the squad and ready to go …

Happy to go back to Kosi when he loses 20KG and gets his weighty under 100(not happening any time soon thankfully 😝 )

Stalefish540

Contributor
I don’t understand this.

Zyon Maiu’u was running as hard as he could towards the posts every carry.

That non-passing direct running makes a massive difference. I'm truly perplexed why he is not getting more opportunities
Just to play devils advocate.

He had a 12min stint in which we had the ball the vast majority of that time. Think last time I looked he had 5 or 6 tackles. But he was dusted at the end of that stint, which is to be expected by most rookie props.

Our starting middles have all been front loaded minutes with all the injuries. So Jazz kind of makes sense that he can play more than a 10-15min cameo if needed due to injury.

Not sure the above stacks up though considering Tohu and AFB both played 70mins when AFB should be playing 55-60 and Tohu about 40 given how uninfluential he's looked lately.

Webby really is grinding our starters into saw dust by poor use of the bench. Maybe Jazz will get an extra 5-10mins this week as was coming back from injury last week.

Just to play devils advocate.

He had a 12min stint in which we had the ball the vast majority of that time. Think last time I looked he had 5 or 6 tackles. But he was dusted at the end of that stint, which is to be expected by most rookie props.

Our starting middles have all been front loaded minutes with all the injuries. So Jazz kind of makes sense that he can play more than a 10-15min cameo if needed due to injury.

Not sure the above stacks up though considering Tohu and AFB both played 70mins when AFB should be playing 55-60 and Tohu about 40 given how uninfluential he's looked lately.

Webby really is grinding our starters into saw dust by poor use of the bench. Maybe Jazz will get an extra 5-10mins this week as was coming back from injury last week.

Fair comment and I'm not suggesting Zyon Maiu’u starts or anything like that.

I just feel we lack energy, he seems a good way to get some of that in.

If anything, maybe that could be his role - "you're getting 20 mins max either side of half time, don't leave anything out there".

Back