Suncorp Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
15:50

Panthers

Team Lists

Wrighty

Contributor
I think Roger could make a decent 6. CNK I don't think is a good fit there. He doesn't have much of a side step and probably after Fullback his next best position is centre as CNK would be very good at hit ups and poking his nose through half gaps. Probably better suited to centre than RTS is.
RTS though could be a revelation at stand off.

Wrighty

Contributor
LOL nrl.com has weekly tipping by an expert panel. I went in there expecting a unanimous tip for the Panthers over the Warriors. Somehow it is only 8-2 in favour of Panthers. The following two experts have foolishly tipped the warriors
1) Corey Rosser
2) Andrew Johns

tajhay

💙❤️💚
LOL nrl.com has weekly tipping by an expert panel. I went in there expecting a unanimous tip for the Panthers over the Warriors. Somehow it is only 8-2 in favour of Panthers. The following two experts have foolishly tipped the warriors
1) Corey Rosser
2) Andrew Johns

does Corey even ever tip against the warriors since he is a warriors fan.

and AJ is probably pissed off at the panthers over something stupid and is on non talking terms.

1) Corey Rosser
2) Andrew Johns

Corey Rosser also is one of two going for the Rabbitohs and the only one going for the Sharks.
Either he knows something the others don't or he likes last-round victories/come from behind victories and is deliberately letting the others eat up his 2 point lead.

Last edited:
does Corey even ever tip against the warriors since he is a warriors fan.

and AJ is probably pissed off at the panthers over something stupid and is on non talking terms.
I'm more in favour of the other Johns at the moment. I've been liking his analysis. I don't watch much of his other shows when he is clowning around but will admit the jokes about his brother not talking to him make me laugh. It almost sounds like it is over something trivial like he didn't pass him the salt when they last had dinner.

I was reading an article last week about Erin Molan and she has no idea why Andrew hates her besides suspecting it is because she took over the Footy Show.

As we don't get the Channel 9 shows here anymore the only times I see Andrew now is YT. I was watching some of his analysis recently. I think his brother has covered there.

I don’t understand this.

Zyon Maiu’u was running as hard as he could towards the posts every carry.

That non-passing direct running makes a massive difference. I'm truly perplexed why he is not getting more opportunities
True, could it be he needs to increase his aerobic fitness to be able to last the whole game doing those kind runs?

I think Roger could make a decent 6. CNK I don't think is a good fit there. He doesn't have much of a side step and probably after Fullback his next best position is centre as CNK would be very good at hit ups and poking his nose through half gaps. Probably better suited to centre than RTS is.
I think if RTS was at 6 he’d end up just doing hit ups. Like when we tried Mateo there.

Tookey 2.0

Contributor

I have to have a bit of a giggle....after RTS was announced poor old Charnz's role at FB was questioned all last year.

The bloke moves to half in the mids of an injury crisis and then is IMMEDIATELY compared to RTS in that position too 🤣

Let's all cut Charnz a bit of slack aye!

John Nick

Contributor
I have to have a bit of a giggle....after RTS was announced poor old Charnz's role at FB was questioned all last year.

The bloke moves to half in the mids of an injury crisis and then is IMMEDIATELY compared to RTS in that position too 🤣

Let's all cut Charnz a bit of slack aye!
One of our better performing players this year and doing the right thing for the team.
Filling in a position which has been problematic since we lost Metcalf.
Let's see how he goes.
At least you know he will give 100

Back