Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Raiders 12-

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Raiders 13+

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except for Walker, who I would say hasn't been close to his best anyway, we are going out with that same team that put 20 points on the Storm in one half, when the Panthers couldn't put one point on them the week before

For an 0-2 team, perhaps myself and others picking us to win by a lot should just be hoping for a win of any kind, but I reckon if we can be even half as good as we were the second half last week, for the majority of tonight, they wont be able to keep up imo

It is the Raiders of course, so I guess no one can know for sure either way lol

The Walker out is the problem though. Even when he looks flat he is still the link player for the pack that came back against the Storm.

I don't wanna argue for the sake of it, or curb peoples enthusiasm. I just think expectations should reflect that no NRL team expecting to post fifty against a two and 0 top eight side would envisage that as realistic when your dummy half controllers are of the level of Jazz and Freddy.

Otherwise Jazz and Freddy should be on more money and starters at any of the sixteen teams in this comp....if you want fifty....against a side in form....taking this argument outside a Warriors lense, no NRL fans would tip that score if they knew their key dummy halves were gonna be Jazz and Lussick no matter what the make up of the rest of the side is, or who is coaching.

Last edited:
The Walker out is the problem though. Even when he looks flat he is still the link player for the pack that came back against the Storm.

I don't wanna argue for the sake of it, or curb peoples enthusiasm. I just think expectations should reflect that no NRL team expecting to post fifty against a two and 0 top eight side would envisage that as realistic when your dummy half controllers are of the level of Jazz and Freddy.

Otherwise Jazz and Freddy should be on more money and starters at any of the sixteen teams in this comp....if you want fifty....against a side in form....taking this argument outside a Warriors lense, no NRL fans would tip that score if they knew their key dummy halves were gonna be Jazz and Lussick not matter what the make up of the rest of the side is, or who is coaching.

Yep, I'm envisaging a struggle to score points tonight with 2 of the spine and Walker out. Two of those players could be considered playmakers and CNK is a good link man. The Raiders will be abrasive and tough. They will most probably have starch on defence.

We need to defend well and keep them 12 and under, which will depend on whether their strong forward pack can bully us through the middle. Ricky will be hunting a dirty game fought in the trenches.

Yep, I'm envisaging a struggle to score points tonight with 2 of the spine and Walker out. Two of those players could be considered playmakers and CNK is a good link man. The Raiders will be abrasive and tough. They will most probably have starch on defence.

We need to defend well and keep them 12 and under, which will depend on whether their strong forward pack can bully us through the middle. Ricky will be hunting a dirty game fought in the trenches.
Exactly how I see it bro.

So a Mexican stand off if we play well on our side of the border.

The side who wins with all things being equal is the side that has heroes stand up and play over and above their pay grade, this is especially true of the Warriors.

Ridiculous multi for this weekend 😅

#UPDA

Screenshot_20240322-173819_Chrome.jpg

I am in ChCh, haven't been here since just after the quakes, city looks great.
Staying on the down low in case the locals go feral but so far so good.
I will be happy with 50-0 anything more is a bonus
Fark me, why stop there, go for a hundred...keyboard universe makes that possible jks....

Last edited:
I was thinking of having AFB in my bets for Rd 1 and then thought 'fook off, he just had one of the all time great years as a prop, no way he's scoring that many again'.

Proceeds to score 7 minutes in to the season lol.

Soooo....stick around for more quality betting advice from yours truely 😜
Yeah mate. Round 1 I took him to score in a multi with the Warriors to win for a good bit of money.
Made the mistake of not doing the multi so had the individual bet @ $6.00.

Not confident in anything. Improvement needed in putting in the switched on firing performance for the entire game. Dominate the ruck speed, shut them out with strong organised defence and play to the plan. Dallin gets two Barney gets two that's my wild pie in the sky guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back