Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Raiders 12-

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Raiders 13+

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To score 2000 points you would need 333 6 point tries that is one try every 15 seconds !!!
To get minus 2000 you'd then need to defend as shithouse as possible at that same speed plus interest unless you could negotiate to score against the principle score only in a bid to secure a faster win 😉

Man didn't know Walker was out until I started reading this thread earlier today. Damn work keeping me too busy.

Walker being out is a blow.

Egan being ruled out is not surprising. The main thing is we don't get Lussick injured or suspended in the meantime and when Egan comes back he's good to go.

All of this talk on depth and the players coming through over the offseason. Well time for a few to step up.

Man didn't know Walker was out until I started reading this thread earlier today. Damn work keeping me too busy.

Egan being ruled out is not surprising. The main thing is we don't get Lussick injured or suspended in the meantime and when Egan comes back he's good to go.

All of this talk on depth and the players coming through over the offseason. Well time for a few to step up.
Egan
Lussick
Jazz
CHT
Young bloke Fukufoka (sorry about name spelling)
Walker

Are all our 9 options

The way I see it, with two ball playing forwards out one of them in Egan being perhaps the best in the NRL and the other in Walker last season being the best bench ball player in the NRL, we have serious problems.

Tonight's line up cannot be rightly called top four on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back