Pick Your Team Warriors vs Titans - Round 8, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

If we don't bounce back and win this one, I'll be about to write our season off.

And Webby has not noticed this because it was happening against the Knights as well.
I think that Webby would have noticed. If you listen to him speak his gameplan is primarily built around field position.

I do wonder if hes trying to get the opposition to stack our right edge in defence so we can make quick passes through to the left.

If we arent going to test the opposition right winger with bombs i hope we are atleaast going to put up contestable bombs to the opp fb with RTS etc flying in.

Anyway hope to see a lot better this week. We need to start putting in more complete performances by now.

Unlike us, the Titans have out and out speed .
There is an obvious need to shut down Foran.
They do have a number of ex Warriors / NZ’ers who will lift for this special ANZAC game.
We need a good consistent win to turn around the season
Who are the ex warriors/Nzers apart from Foran?

Pompey back to the centers for his defense, RTS to the wing for Montoya
Zyon Maiu’u again not demanding to be picked had a okay outing but nothing too special Micheal Molo outplayed him imo.
TSS played more minutes and Toni Tupounuia had more of an impact on attack.
Because of this game being played on Thursday when is the team named?

A month in the reserve grade learning to play centre might not be a bad thing
Webby knows Roger's strengths and weaknesses. Webby has coached improvements into Berry. So what's the ground needing to be made up for Roger's development as a centre?

Passing? Linking?
Running lines?
Hard carries to start sets?
Defensive organisation?
What's missing?

Back