Pick Your Team Dragons v Warriors - Round 7, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Team Tips: Jack Bird is set to sit out for a week after suffering a head knock, however the Dragons could challenge grading with Shane Flanagan explaining Bird was “fine in the dressing room, absolutely nothing wrong with him”. Flanagan has multiple options to replace him, with Zac Lomax a chance of moving back to the centres. That decision seems unlikely considering his form on the wing, meaning Savelio Tamale could be in line for an NRL debut or Max Feagai could earn a call-up.

Team Tips: Jazz Tevaga is set to be sidelined for an extended period with a hamstring injury, meaning the Warriors need a bench forward. Zyon Maiu’u, who started at prop in NSW Cup, could be in line for selection, while Tanner Stowers-Smith is also an outside chance with Bunty Afoa and Marata Niukore sidelined.
I was under the impression that development players can't play FG until like round 10 or something maybe that's a old rule.
It's between Zyon Maiu’u & Kalani imo
Maybe Pompey comes in to play in the forwards.
Eddie Ieremia-Toeava a smokey

I was under the impression that development players can't play FG until like round 10 or something maybe that's a old rule.
Poasa Faamausili is on a development deal & has been playing for the Dogs since Round 1. As Dantheman says it's changed but can't quote any links as I got nowhere with a search yesterday to find out if Going was actually eligible for selection on his NSW Cup contract

Poasa Faamausili is on a development deal & has been playing for the Dogs since Round 1. As Dantheman says it's changed but can't quote any links as I got nowhere with a search yesterday to find out if Going was actually eligible for selection on his NSW Cup contract
Top 30 and development players from round 1, all others from round 10. That’s why you are seeing some experienced players popping up on development deals now

My team for this week…

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. RTS
5. Montoya
6. TMM
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Mitch ‘the Godfather’ Barnett
11. Ford
12. Capewell
13. Harris

14. CHT
15. Laban
16. Ale
17. Mainu’u

18th halasima

Need prop cover so Zyon Maiu’u on debut. CHT covers every position in the backline so a forward as 18th in case of HIA trouble… Halasima covers that contingency.

Pompey needs a run so to Cup to get game time

Back