NRL NRL General Recruitment Thread

Will he even live out his contract?

Bennett's career will end in tears I reckon.

He simply cannot give it up. Doesn't need to yet, but the time will come when he has to.

I get the feeling his end will be decided by someone else - as in letting him go and no one signing him - he will make a big stink in the media about it.

All power to him though, I hope I'm bouncing around like him when I'm nearly 80.

He simply cannot give it up. Doesn't need to yet, but the time will come when he has to.

I get the feeling his end will be decided by someone else - as in letting him go and no one signing him - he will make a big stink in the media about it.

All power to him though, I hope I'm bouncing around like him when I'm nearly 80.
And getting paid $1mil a year 😊

He’s timed the contract to take the reigns of the new ChCh franchise in 2028 🥳

Not a backflip as impressive as DCE's from the Titans a few years back, probably not something gym judges would call a medal winner but maybe - given the circumstances of the Roosters and Mr Politis - worth a bronze.
I do have sympathy for the "if you're dilly-dallying, standing at the alter thinking about taking the ring I just gave you off your finger than maybe we shouldn't do this." approach, though.
I know I'd want CG to pull a deal rather than sign someone who's "I'm not really gonna give it 100%, jeez, it's bloody cold, boring Auckland! But, um, hey, how much am gonna get 'til I guilt trip you into an early release on those handy compassionate grounds, Cameron?"

The dragons have reportedly offered Peter O’sulivan the largest contract for a recruitment manager in the NRL after failing to land a number of marquee signings 😂

Back