NRL NRL Naughty chair

Posts deleted and members had reply previldges on this thread taken away.

If you want to post on this thread, do not speculate, name players or give clues to identities unless already mentioned by other news publications (ie not facebook).

Zero tolerance and bans enforced without warnings.

I think you will find the whole panel they use are in that position. Just like no one says anything bad about Ricky as they are "mates". Very Aussie :LOL:
Yeah we even had this week Hooper trying to cover that Stuart gets an easy ride when they were talking about his contract extension. When he called that player a "weak gutted dog" it was well if you only knew. That always seem to be the case with Stuart. There is more to it.

Gould is a bad one for pushing the boundaries with being in the media and in a prominent club role.

Anasta probably shouldn't have been involved with the interview with the Souths CEO considering he manages one of their players. It was funny that he thought he wasn't a journalist/media while hosting an NRL news show.

Mitchell wanting to discuss the criticism. To be honest that is hilarious as well. The criticism of Souths hasn't been that bad. He's just not used to it as it is usually aimed at the Tigers or other clubs.

The way that "Weak gutted dog" incident was reported, the player had had a go at Ricky's daughter (who's autistic) a few years back. I guess parents don't forget....

As for Mitchell, the critism doesn't seem to be so much "Mitchell's a bum player" than "Mitchell would be better at centre." Souths have gotten off fairly lightly, considering how badly they've handled things this year.

NRL 2024: Payne Haas’ father Gregor arrested in the Philippines over alleged drug charges in Indonesia​

The father of Broncos star Payne Haas could face the death penalty after being arrested in the Philippines.
Gregor Haas was arrested in Cebu City on Wednesday and faces extradition to Indonesia, where he is accused of running a sufficient quantity of drugs to qualify for the death penalty in that country.
This masthead revealed in March that Broncos prop Haas had taken custody of his two younger brothers after Gregor, a father of 10, had moved overseas to focus on business interests.
Indonesian authorities were allegedly on a manhunt for the 46-year-old since last December after police discovered five kilograms of crystal methamphetamine at an undisclosed location.
Payne Haas’ father Gregor (right) has been arrested in the Philippines. Picture: AAP

Payne Haas’ father Gregor (right) has been arrested in the Philippines. Picture: AAP
“We suspect him to have networks all over Asia, and we also suspect he has networks in Australia,” National Narcotics Agency [BNN] spokesman Sulistyo Pudjo Hartono told the Sydney Morning Herald.
“We have good co-operation with Australian police, so we will work with them too.”
Indonesia has a strong stance on illicit drugs and the death penalty remains in place for those convicted of possessing the large quantity of drugs allegedly held by Haas Sr.
There is no suggestion Broncos and NSW Origin forward Haas has any knowledge or involvement in the matter.
The last Australians to be executed in Indonesia were Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran in 2015.
Authorities in the Philippines will attempt to extradite Gregor from the city of Manila, where he is being held after his arrest in Cebu City.
Sulistyo told the SMH his agency expected “no problems” with having Haas extradited to Indonesia.
Haas took custody of his two younger brothers after Gregor moved overseas to focus on business interests. Picture: David Clark

Haas took custody of his two younger brothers after Gregor moved overseas to focus on business interests. Picture: David Clark
This masthead met with Gregor Haas last April in Brisbane. The 46-year-old spoke of his struggle to cope with his wife Joan, Haas’ mother, being at the centre of a high-speed car crash which killed three people on the Gold Coast.
Haas Sr visited Taufua in jail on a weekly basis, but began heading overseas last year.
“To be honest, seeing my wife in jail,” Gregor told this masthead last April.
“What can I say, mate … it’s just f***ed.”
“I’m going through all sorts of emotions.
“You go through a period of grieving, but then you move on.
“I don’t mean move on as in not being with Joan anymore, but life has to move on. The kids have to go to school. I have to work. Otherwise everything falls apart.
“The first four weeks when Joan was taken into custody were so hard.
“As a family, we have gone into our little shell in life. We have nothing to do with anyone really and it’s best that way. We have our little family unit and it’s my job to ensure the kids are safe and happy.
“I’m trying to stay as busy as I can. I do what I can to keep my mind off things.”
On the eve of Brisbane’s round 1 clash in Las Vegas this year, Broncos prop Haas spoke of becoming the father figure in his growing family unit.
Not only is he a doting dad to his “miracle” daughter Lalita, who turns three in May, but Haas has stepped up and taken responsibility for his brothers Hans, 14, and Geejay, 12, after Gregor headed abroad.
Haas’ mother Uiatu Joan Taufua is currently in jail over a high-speed car crash which killed three people on the Gold Coast.

Haas’ mother Uiatu "Joan" Taufua is currently in jail over a high-speed car crash which killed three people on the Gold Coast.
“It means the world to me to be a father,” Haas said.
“I have my daughter in my life and I now have my two little brothers living with me.
“I have taken them under our household to live with me.
“I want to look over what they are doing in life and put them on the right path.
“I know my family has had some troubles lately in the last few years. I feel like it was best for them to come and live under my roof and let me guide them on the right path.
“Dad is overseas at the moment, so I wanted to be there for them.
“I’ve already got grey hairs growing looking after all these kids,” Haas adds with a laugh.
“It’s good. They are good boys and I love having my brothers around, they keep me on their toes.

“I have my partner there and she is the backbone of it all.
“I do love my family a lot so as long as they are good, I’m happy.”
It is understood the Australian Federal Police were not involved in the arrest.

NRL 2024: Payne Haas’ father Gregor arrested in the Philippines over alleged drug charges in Indonesia​

The father of Broncos star Payne Haas could face the death penalty after being arrested in the Philippines.
Gregor Haas was arrested in Cebu City on Wednesday and faces extradition to Indonesia, where he is accused of running a sufficient quantity of drugs to qualify for the death penalty in that country.
This masthead revealed in March that Broncos prop Haas had taken custody of his two younger brothers after Gregor, a father of 10, had moved overseas to focus on business interests.
Indonesian authorities were allegedly on a manhunt for the 46-year-old since last December after police discovered five kilograms of crystal methamphetamine at an undisclosed location.

“We suspect him to have networks all over Asia, and we also suspect he has networks in Australia,” National Narcotics Agency [BNN] spokesman Sulistyo Pudjo Hartono told the Sydney Morning Herald.
“We have good co-operation with Australian police, so we will work with them too.”
Indonesia has a strong stance on illicit drugs and the death penalty remains in place for those convicted of possessing the large quantity of drugs allegedly held by Haas Sr.
There is no suggestion Broncos and NSW Origin forward Haas has any knowledge or involvement in the matter.
The last Australians to be executed in Indonesia were Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran in 2015.
Authorities in the Philippines will attempt to extradite Gregor from the city of Manila, where he is being held after his arrest in Cebu City.
Sulistyo told the SMH his agency expected “no problems” with having Haas extradited to Indonesia.

This masthead met with Gregor Haas last April in Brisbane. The 46-year-old spoke of his struggle to cope with his wife Joan, Haas’ mother, being at the centre of a high-speed car crash which killed three people on the Gold Coast.
Haas Sr visited Taufua in jail on a weekly basis, but began heading overseas last year.
“To be honest, seeing my wife in jail,” Gregor told this masthead last April.
“What can I say, mate … it’s just f***ed.”
“I’m going through all sorts of emotions.
“You go through a period of grieving, but then you move on.
“I don’t mean move on as in not being with Joan anymore, but life has to move on. The kids have to go to school. I have to work. Otherwise everything falls apart.
“The first four weeks when Joan was taken into custody were so hard.
“As a family, we have gone into our little shell in life. We have nothing to do with anyone really and it’s best that way. We have our little family unit and it’s my job to ensure the kids are safe and happy.
“I’m trying to stay as busy as I can. I do what I can to keep my mind off things.”
On the eve of Brisbane’s round 1 clash in Las Vegas this year, Broncos prop Haas spoke of becoming the father figure in his growing family unit.
Not only is he a doting dad to his “miracle” daughter Lalita, who turns three in May, but Haas has stepped up and taken responsibility for his brothers Hans, 14, and Geejay, 12, after Gregor headed abroad.
Haas’ mother Uiatu Joan Taufua is currently in jail over a high-speed car crash which killed three people on the Gold Coast.

Haas’ mother Uiatu "Joan" Taufua is currently in jail over a high-speed car crash which killed three people on the Gold Coast.
“It means the world to me to be a father,” Haas said.
“I have my daughter in my life and I now have my two little brothers living with me.
“I have taken them under our household to live with me.
“I want to look over what they are doing in life and put them on the right path.
“I know my family has had some troubles lately in the last few years. I feel like it was best for them to come and live under my roof and let me guide them on the right path.
“Dad is overseas at the moment, so I wanted to be there for them.
“I’ve already got grey hairs growing looking after all these kids,” Haas adds with a laugh.
“It’s good. They are good boys and I love having my brothers around, they keep me on their toes.

“I have my partner there and she is the backbone of it all.
“I do love my family a lot so as long as they are good, I’m happy.”
It is understood the Australian Federal Police were not involved in the arrest.
Omfg! Poor bloke
Wish nothing but the best to the man one of best players to play

Back