Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Not sure I can afford. Would have to give up Blore I think.
I also need a edge or mid but with origin coming up the options are very limited.

I'm keeping an eye on Lemuelu & Wilton though. Both good attacking edges.

Butcher is on the wish list but I dont have funds to make a trade like that lol.

Plath sould be back this week aswell as another mid option.

Wrighty

Contributor
I’ve got 15 trades & not making any. Anyone with less than that I’d be very careful you don’t run out
I only have ten trades left. However my strategy is to give up for the Origin period so hopefully that strategy will mean I can use a low number of trades until round 20.

Wrighty

Contributor
Not sure I can afford. Would have to give up Blore I think.
Once you adjust your team for your Knights players being on bye let me know and I will give your match up projection.

Wrighty

Contributor
Hmmm I'm definitely trade Gray out this week. Maybe Chan too. But both cheapies so don't know who to buy
If it helps I had to trade our Dion L the Rabbits half as he wasn't selected this week and traded him for Laban

I'm thinking about Gordon Chan Kum Tong. But Eagles don't play next week.
Croker will be back sooner rather than later you would think so I wouldn't bother and yea they don't play round 13. Neither do the tigers but Matamua seems like the only cashy I can get rid of Chevy for haha

A rule I’ve learned that has helped me is the ‘three date rule’. If someone has a role, you have the chance to see them in that role for 2-3 games & see their potential score. This has saved me many a trade on chops and changes made from coaches. I’d rather cop the price rise to see the players role. Eg Matamua has the danger of twal & pole who may steal his role, so I’ll avoid. Trades are too valuable to be spending on someone who gets 2 games and reverts back to a bench role. Hope this helps, it’s certainly helped me.