Social Palestine, Israel war.

So sad that so many have died and the death of the innocent is terrible. The good news is some estimate 10-15,000 deaths are radical Islamic terrorists, good to have such a large number of them dead opposed to the innocent civilians. So if Hamas will free the hostages and lay down their weapons it could all be over. Wish they had down that on October 8.

They identified the number of people shooting at them and attacking them.
yep so they want everyone to put their hands up in the air so they can be shot? How many of these 'radical terrorists were children or women'? Did IDF give you that figure too? Because just yesterday, the IDF spokesperson on Piers Morgan's show could not even give an estimated figure on the number of people they had killed in this war, yet here you are proclaiming a figure of 'terrorists' killed. Head in the sand type of gibberish.

You seem to be the type of person that supports thugs that target the vulnerable. And if they fight back, they are the criminal.

yep so they want everyone to put their hands up in the air so they can be shot? How many of these 'radical terrorists were children or women'? Did IDF give you that figure too? Because just yesterday, the IDF spokesperson on Piers Morgan's show could not even give an estimated figure on the number of people they had killed in this war, yet here you are proclaiming a figure of 'terrorists' killed. Head in the sand type of gibberish.

You seem to be the type of person that supports thugs that target the vulnerable. And if they fight back, they are the criminal.
I hope you are not the type of person who is disturbed by Terrorists getting what they asked for. No, I am not happy about the loss of one small child, or one old person. I am upset by the amount of unnecessary loss of life. That’s why I said I wish Hamas had laid down their weapons and released the hostages on Oct 8.

The point I am making, is on this forum page it seems like one way traffic. The reality is Hamas is lying about their facts and stats and so is Israel. On the basis of principle I don’t support Islamic Terrorists, I know too much about their aims. Israel is justified in a response, the questions is, is their response too much?

The point I am making, is on this forum page it seems like one way traffic.
Why? Because people show empathy?
The reality is Hamas is lying about their facts and stats and so is Israel.
Then why are you stating these as facts when you know that its a lie? Next you will be rehashing made up bs of babies being burnt in ovens, or have you already done that?

On the basis of principle I don’t support Islamic Terrorists,
yet you happily support IDF terrorism.

On the basis of principle I don’t support Islamic Terrorists, I know too much about their aims. Israel is justified in a response, the questions is, is their response too much?

I doubt anyone here supports terrorists, but destroying untold numbers of buildings full of families, children, patients etc to get some baddies is psychopathic.

Especially in areas that they had already forced people into as a "safe haven" from their prior demolished homes.

Cultish "greater good" thinking, if you ask me.

Why? Because people show empathy?

Maybe I am wrong but I have NOT seen empathy for those who were butchered on Oct 7. If you didn’t show empathy then my friend it’s because it’s one way traffic.
Then why are you stating these as facts when you know that it’s a lie? Next you will be rehashing made up bs of babies being burnt in ovens, or have you already done that
My point is there’s dishonesty and manipulation used on both sides. But if you all are using perverted Hamas facts, why not use Israeli facts?
yet you happily support IDF terrorism.
What are Israel’s the options? Do nothing? Let Hamas run away and do it again and again? Like they have stated they want to do? Then we have allowed terrorist to find the ultimate plan of attack. I say it must be stopped. Unfortunately Hamas, by refusing to release hostages, using human shields and even killing their own have both started, continue and support the needless death of their own people. A real tragedy. Israel have warned Palestinians where they will bomb regularly and on some raids have standards that are the highest in the world in attempting to avoid civilian casualties.

Please share with me what Israel should have done after the hostages were taken and their people slaughtered? I am very interested…

Back