Current Affairs Ukraine - Russia War

How is it that you're so cynical of all media and critical of our opinions, but everything Putin says is gospel? He's another lying c*nt politician, what's the difference?
Yes he lies about a lot. But these types of interviews are also meant to communicate themes.

His theme of mutual cooperation is contact throughout the interview. And he’s not wrong about the USD, the decline of the G7 and a host of other things.

It’s not Russia isolating itself for 30 years or parking strike weapons all through the americas.

Here’s a question, do you think he’s lying about asking to join NATO?

.Peace isn't when everyone loves each other like hippies, it's when everyone's still pissed off with everyone else becuase no-one has everything they want, but they're not pissed off enough to go bash their enemy/enemies over it.
No it isn’t. More idealist nonsense. Peace is the absence of violence.

Yes he lies about a lot. But these types of interviews are also meant to communicate themes.

His theme of mutual cooperation is contact throughout the interview. And he’s not wrong about the USD, the decline of the G7 and a host of other things.

It’s not Russia isolating itself for 30 years or parking strike weapons all through the americas.

Interesting about wanting to develop a joint missile defence system in co-operation rather than against each other.

Imagine if that had been taken up!

I do however feel we have heard only 1 side and it’s a lot more complicated than he’s making out.

I do however feel we have heard only 1 side and it’s a lot more complicated than he’s making out.
Yeah the Wests for the last 30yrs.

European countries signed guarantees for Ukraine before the coup according to Putin.

He also said they withdraw troops from Kiev because they complained about “negotiating with a gun to their head”.

All of those things can be fact checked.

You don't seem to read what I have said to well.

To your first point about Africa, growing up in NZ during the famines I had to listen to a lot of Pakeha say why don't we just bomb them to get rid of the problem. This is a thing, ignorant white folks ringing up talk back and saying lets just bomb them (any non white race, they never offer a genocide solution in Europe....work that one out)

Your second point about Capital punishment is gas lighting somewhat since what I said was in reply to a comment that genocide is logical.

As a believer in Capital punishment based off my work with Pedos and other fkwits you cannot gas light me about international murder by decree with War.

I know for a fact that you as ex Military understand there are rules. And Genocide as a solution (which Wiz was offering) is not fucking part of the rules of engagement in any international court.

You may have stepped outside those boundaries, I am not judging that, however as someone who was also bound by the Geneva convention in the treatment of Prisoners I will not be gas lit about a soft genocide argument on any level in any forum or any discourse.

Read this clearly aloud in your Mirror "GENOCIDE SHOULD NEVER ENTER THE THINKING OF ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE A MEMBER OF THE HUMAN RACE.

Genocide is what apes do. Dumb fucking monkeys like some of clowns posting in here.

Take another read of the Hitler youth idiot Wiz and his genocide solution....

If Palestine/ Israel has been going on for 2000 years and there will never be a solution… is it better to genocide a few people now and create one happy countries rather than more people dying in wars going on for the next 2000 years?

Cold hard logic?

Not saying I support it but is that what the logic tells us? What the US has chosen?

I choose to think Wizard was extrapolating on Frank's post to draw out his thinking, not advocating genocide. I'm also interested in Frank's logic, unsettling as it is. Perhaps exterminating 2 million innocent Belgians would have been preferable to 10 million Congolese, I'd hate to be anywhere near making those kinds of choices today, yet people still are.

Yeah the Wests for the last 30yrs.

European countries signed guarantees for Ukraine before the coup according to Putin.

He also said they withdraw troops from Kiev because they complained about “negotiating with a gun to their head”.

All of those things can be fact checked.
I agree we’ve been fed Western propaganda for years and it’s great we’re getting some of the other side.

But if he makes claims, even if it can be backed up, it still needs context. He makes things sound simple - eg let’s work together. But there’s a whole strategic chess game playing out that feeds into those decisions.

That is true Clinton and the Yanks laughed publicly about it.

I choose to think Wizard was extrapolating on Frank's post to draw out his thinking, not advocating genocide. I'm also interested in Frank's logic, unsettling as it is. Perhaps exterminating 2 million innocent Belgians would have been preferable to 10 million Congolese, I'd hate to be anywhere near making those kinds of choices today, yet people still are.
Facts. We peasants will never have that burden.

This is no secret though, we knew about Putin's promises to withdraw.

Have we forgotten why nobody believes any of Putin's offers?

That he invaded in the first place despite lying multiple times about the border military invasion force while he amassed his troops?

Putin's Govt promised they were not going to invade.

Then they came out with this de Nazification madness, bombed civilians, took over a Nuclear power plant.

News flash, no one on the receiving end of his promises sees him as a credible human being.

Shit Putin still calls his invasion of a friendly a special military operation.....

Seriously!? Putin literally told the world in the TC interview what and how this transpired and this has since been confirmed by the Ukraine negotiators ,yet at the time the media were saying UKR had defeated RU and taken back control of Kiev.
On one hand you claim "this is no secret" and "we knew" and yet you still claim not to believe "Putin's promises".

Blinken surely didn't scream that Russia withdrew from Kiev for the goodwill of negotiations..

That he invaded in the first place despite lying multiple times about the border military invasion force while he amassed his troops?

Let's see how that would work, "hey guys just to let you know we're going to invade". Yeah right..

Then they came out with this de Nazification madness
H did a reasonable job of explaining the Nazi issue during the TC interview, I guess not living in that world it's easy to dismiss but have a look at the stuff the UKR outlaws in respect to the Russian culture that resides within UKR former and even current borders and try to justify it with reason..

Then they came out with this de Nazification madness, bombed civilians, took over a Nuclear power plant.

News flash, no one on the receiving end of his promises sees him as a credible human being.

Shit Putin still calls his invasion of a friendly a special military operation.....
Here’s a relatively even report. I would take note were it talks about Russia trying to reach diplomatic solutions, which the, I quote, “Americans rejected”.

It seems to me the main point of difference is between those who think the war (it is one declared or not) started in 2014 or those who say it started in 2022.

Back