Suncorp Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
15:50

Panthers

Team Lists

Wrighty

Contributor
I would have probably left Taine in Reserve Grade and moved Harris to 6. Harris has made a decent fist of 6 on the couple of occassions he has played there.
Would have put Dylan Walker to lock and Maiau to bench.

Bluecat

Contributor
With Johnson gone for a few games hopefully we can start using both sides of the field. I thought last week that we played a very different game once he went off. I enjoyed seeing other players getting the ball and exploring options. I would love to see someone unlock our attack . In every game this year we have had attacking opportunities in the opposition 20 that we haven't been able to convert. It's there but it's just not clicking
If Charnze does play in the halves full respect to him. He is a team player who gives everything he is asked to do 100%. If it doesn't work it won't be from a lack of effort on his part.
Panthers to win by a few but I think we're good enough to keep them honest

John Nick

Contributor
With Johnson gone for a few games hopefully we can start using both sides of the field. I thought last week that we played a very different game once he went off. I enjoyed seeing other players getting the ball and exploring options. I would love to see someone unlock our attack . In every game this year we have had attacking opportunities in the opposition 20 that we haven't been able to convert. It's there but it's just not clicking
If Charnze does play in the halves full respect to him. He is a team player who gives everything he is asked to do 100%. If it doesn't work it won't be from a lack of effort on his part.
Panthers to win by a few but I think we're good enough to keep them honest
One thing is certain that CNK will be demanding the ball on the left
Something that TMM is struggling with.
Be interesting to see

Laban and Zyon Maiu’u need way more game time. This year is a write off so might as well give those two more minutes to set us up for next year.
Yeah be a miracle to make the 8(and win tomorrows game!!!) why not give Zyon Maiu’u some decent time.. Tohu has looked off his game for some time no way 80min player these days ..20-25mins each half max
looking forward to the game as the warriors of late is just down right painful ...

Our attack as been one of the worst in the comp for many weeks ..just maybe these major player changes might well see something click
just maybe without all attack centred around SJ we might see some new magic from the boys the talent is there ...

I'm fucking over the SJ bomb to the RH corner ...

we won't have much in the way of kicking ..but heres hoping some jungle ball might just excite a try or two

With all these random injuries are we resting players until after the bye in no win games?

Even with injuries, would some of these guys needle up and play if we had momentum?

Taine will likely play 6 - if you recall, seems like this was planned as he did reps there in Cup for the last few weeks. CNK back at fullback.

Forward pack looks ok - afoa to bench, Barnett to prop, Laban to start.

If Tohu out, jazz to 13, Zyon Maiu’u to bench.
Expect walker to play.

What we need to see here is for us to compete for 80 minutes. Keep it close and anything can happen.

We ARE NOT a bad side but we are being tested through adversity. If we are good enough, we will dig ourselves out of this hole from the bye onwards. I still believe we will go on a run of wins this season as our injuries ease off. Making the 6-8 position would be quite the achievement from here.

In Webby we trust. Every year, a couple of sides get hammered and have absolutely no luck with injuries suspensions are on the wrong side of results. We are that team, so far, this year.

The team named is not a bad side - but it is a battered and beat up team without a dominant half. TMM - time to step up or f$&k off. Here is your opportunity to show why you are here.

I’m looking forward to a better performance this week - we just have to hang in there and know that soon, the tide will turn.

If a miracle happens and we win this week, it could be the moment that completely changes our season.

We can but only dream. Hang tough.
Let’s bring back UP THE WAHS and the energy from 2023. They need us. We need them.

Let’s f&$king go.

Back