Suncorp Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
15:50

Panthers

Team Lists

Stalefish540

Contributor
I didn't feel any itch of excitement leading into the game last week.

But feeling a bit after seeing the teamlist. Perhaps it's because looking at that we should get railroaded so what's the worst than can happen.

No SJ means they need to rejig and mix up the attack a bit. Few fresh faces as well.

Looking forward to the game, hope Ali and Taine go well.

I didn't feel any itch of excitement leading into the game last week.

But feeling a bit after seeing the teamlist. Perhaps it's because looking at that we should get railroaded so what's the worst than can happen.

No SJ means they need to rejig and mix up the attack a bit. Few fresh faces as well.

Looking forward to the game, hope Ali and Taine go well.
TMM with no SJ hogging the ball will look great, I hope?

Does anyone else think it's weird Montoya is back? It's just confusing, maybe kosi only came in because he dropped him before RTS was injured, but now straight back in!

That's the end of Kosi, it will be his last season next year and I hope they now move him on when this seasons done for Sio Kali ot Tu.
Given Kosi didn’t get a shot at redemption and they bring back the man he replaced, if I were Kosi I would be reinventing myself as a prop. He has the build, great speed for a front rower and he can bang c****.Wasted on the wing.

Tookey 2.0

Contributor
I hope the team Ali camp are prepared.

You've been harping on all year about him needing to be in the team, youse got what you wanted so I'm expecting at least a hattrick before half time...

Haha no, I'm excited for the young fulla and hope he smeshes Taylan May. But, if he wants to give Webby a good problem to have he needs to play well.

Also, I'm pretty excited looking at the injury list, with a bit of luck Niukore, Capewell, SJ, CHT, Rocco and Freddy will all be back after the break. If we can snag a win against the Dolphins, and then the first game back after the bye against Cowboys, we'll be starting to get back on track...

Edit: just checked the ladder predictor and if we lose against Panthers, and beat the Fins and Cowgirls well be sitting about 9th.

Pretty wild considering we've been kaka most of the year. Most of our players fit and fresh sitting in 9th place with the Origin period ahead of us.... Could be the change of our season.

Beastmode

Contributor
Given Kosi didn’t get a shot at redemption and they bring back the man he replaced, if I were Kosi I would be reinventing myself as a prop. He has the build, great speed for a front rower and he can bang c****.Wasted on the wing.
His legs and arse are the size of tree trunks

I hope the team Ali camp are prepared.

You've been harping on all year about him needing to be in the team, youse got what you wanted so I'm expecting at least a hattrick before half time...

Haha no, I'm excited for the young fulla and hope he smeshes Taylan May. But, if he wants to give Webby a good problem to have he needs to play well.

Also, I'm pretty excited looking at the injury list, with a bit of luck Niukore, Capewell, SJ, CHT, Rocco and Freddy will all be back after the break. If we can snag a win against the Dolphins, and then the first game back after the bye against Cowboys, we'll be starting to get back on track...

Edit: just checked the ladder predictor and if we lose against Panthers, and beat the Fins and Cowgirls well be sitting about 9th.

Pretty wild considering we've been kaka most of the year. Most of our players fit and fresh sitting in 9th place with the Origin period ahead of us.... Could be the change of our season.
🙌 LETS FUCKEN GO!

Some surprises in that side. Sure a lot of it is forced.

I was expecting Martin and Walker in the halves. I didn't notice CNK there until I saw a headline somewhere. To be honest seeing the people propose him as a half option and seeing him take more responsibility in the NSW Cup side with the kicking I was coming around to the idea. Sure he is named as fullback but who knows what changes we may see. His speed should help a bit.

It is good to see Leiataua get an opportunity. He has had some tough assignments when he has been called up. The Raiders at home celebrating a players 300th then against the 3 time champions.

I hope the bench stays the same as listed.

Back