General NSW Cup 2024

Yeah you're right. Recent years it was open slather after Rd 10
Aaron Woods is on the Supplementary list for Manly and has played. Our Supplementary list is as follows at least according to https://www.sportingnews.com/au/rug...r-signings-contracts/d674750d51fbd679e334a72d
Ben Farr
Etuate Fukofuka
Patrick Moimoi
Selumiela Halasima
Tanner Stowers-Smith

So in theory we can play any of these players. I believe it is your train and trial that can start from round 11 onwards but not 100% on this.

Team List round 10

Where's Halasima? I told everyone he got a 2 week ban on the word of a mate who does NSW Cup commentary but this is his 4th week absent

Where's Halasima? I told everyone he got a 2 week ban on the word of a mate who does NSW Cup commentary but this is his 4th week absent
yeah, him and Ali on neither long teamsheet is a bit of a mystery ... Ali was/is in camp with 1st grade (was in a social media post last week kicking a goal during captains run....) .. Halasima idk?

Question to anyone who knows anything on Luke Hansen. Do you know if he was a kicker in the Panthers system?

If so, why is he not kicking in our cup Team and if he can't kick, why is he in the 7 jersey?

I think if your not a practicing general play kicker then you shouldn't be anywhere near the halves, and how is this setting him up for first grade?

I'd rather have another half from the lower grades that kicks.

No sign of Moimoi again & he hasn't featured for Flegg since Round 1 when he came off after 15 minutes. Haven't seen him mentioned on the injury report. Anyone with an update on his status?

No sign of Moimoi again & he hasn't featured for Flegg since Round 1 when he came off after 15 minutes. Haven't seen him mentioned on the injury report. Anyone with an update on his status?
Wasn’t he sitting on the bench last week or the week before with his leg in some sort of brace?

Tobias has been named again at prop for Flegg. Hopefully he gets a run at 13 soon where he is better fitted.

I heard it was a bad knee injury. Possibly ACL but not sure

Don't see why not as a project with a year or two investment in changing over, he does have a some ball playing and good instincts. He is a little older, some would say too old for a project, but to my way of thinking, decent halves are so valuable that it is worth the wait.
He played for NZA there and looked OK.

Moimoi is out injured hasn’t been put on the injury list because he isn’t in the top 30 just on a development contract.