Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Why did you hold bostock?
I either had to make the choice of selling all my cash cows and keeping my mid stock, or trading those out and buying some of the stuff I was complaining about like Hynes.

In the end, I traded Walters (high break even), Jake Turbo and Val Holmes for Brailey (knights), Hynes and S Walker

I couldn't get rid of Savage or Bostock with those trades, so they have to be traded this week.

I also have J. Gray I need to get rid of. Sasagi I might see if he gets more game time later, but a trade of Gray, Savage and Bostock only really allows me to buy players that I think are low value, so it's pretty depressing coming week. I wish I could buy good Mids this week, I will probably get Fainu, but not sure what else.

I either had to make the choice of selling all my cash cows and keeping my mid stock, or trading those out and buying some of the stuff I was complaining about like Hynes.

In the end, I traded Walters (high break even), Jake Turbo and Val Holmes for Brailey (knights), Hynes and S Walker

I couldn't get rid of Savage or Bostock with those trades, so they have to be traded this week.

I also have J. Gray I need to get rid of. Sasagi I might see if he gets more game time later, but a trade of Gray, Savage and Bostock only really allows me to buy players that I think are low value, so it's pretty depressing coming week. I wish I could buy good Mids this week, I will probably get Fainu, but not sure what else.
Fair enough

you’ll be ok, just need to plan ahead. Let me know what trades you’re thinking, I’ve slowly been improving & managed a 968 this week
Savage and Bostock to go as these two will lose money from here. I can probably only afford Weekes and S Fainu at this rate.

I also have Ethan Strange to go at some point, Jye Gray needs to go but won't be losing me money, Api at some point too.

I am going to be careful with trades this week so that I don't make my team worse than what it is now.
Major trade this week will be Papenhuysen.

Savage and Bostock to go as these two will lose money from here. I can probably only afford Weekes and S Fainu at this rate.

I also have Ethan Strange to go at some point, Jye Gray needs to go but won't be losing me money, Api at some point too.
Strange will be handy for round 13 mate

I am going to be careful with trades this week so that I don't make my team worse than what it is now.
Major trade this week will be Papenhuysen.
I will have to trade out Arthars. Probably Brandon Smith as well who has a calf injury and has completely dropped off with the points lately. Other than that I'm going careful too since its only round 10.

I would trade papi, Savage is leaking the most $, so him too. And bostock. I’d trade those 3.

I’m trading papi & chan, that’s probably it. Looking at Plath and a cheaper player, maybe mikaele

You think he is gone for long? I will need him gone too.....
Papps they said the inital assessment was high ankle sprain. That is what kept SJ out for about 4-5 weeks?
But for me it is Papps and seems to take extra long to recover compared to other people so put him down for 6-7

Worthwhile waiting to TLT to see who our of Wishhart or Faalogo gets the nod at fullback for the Storm to replace him.

Papps they said the inital assessment was high ankle sprain. That is what kept SJ out for about 4-5 weeks?
But for me it is Papps and seems to take extra long to recover compared to other people so put him down for 6-7

Worthwhile waiting to TLT to see who our of Wishhart or Faalogo gets the nod at fullback for the Storm to replace him.
Paps straight to Garrick for me.

Paps straight to Garrick for me.
I was thinking Pap to RTS but RTS even though he is in my eyes playing well is part of a dysfunctional back line at the moment. So I changed my mind after tonight's match.

I was thinking Pap to RTS but RTS even though he is in my eyes playing well is part of a dysfunctional back line at the moment. So I changed my mind after tonight's match.
Fantasy wise Garrick has proven to be a very handy player over the years.
He is CTR/WFB eligible just like RTS as well.

I am thinking of holding Savage. Yes he got 18 last week and 7 this week, but he passes my eye test. He has genuine gas. He is at least as quick as Dallin and has played enough now that he has his rookie errors out of his system. He is a good little wing. I will only trade him if a cheapie for less money gets a debut like a Weekes comes along.

Armstrong for Knights looked poor today. Not poor but not First Grade standard. I will trade him away at some point.