Pick Your Team Dragons v Warriors - Round 7, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

This gonna be the banana skin 🍌 game of the round

The last two months the boys have been on a high.

They looked mentally drained and tired last night.

ALOT of lapses in concentration.

Quite a few from snr players - Tohu, RTS, SJ.

Not sure how Webby is gonna fix this - especially when we lose mr energizer battery Jazz.

Maybe needs the young youth to go out there and lift the team

Or we need Walker and Marat back - mean and hungry.

I feel we're moving into the trough phase of the season after the last 6 weeks of highs

Didn't Ale play 13 mostly last year in NSW? Like he can go there when Tohu plays prop. CHT needs more size to be there more than a short spell.

We're definitely one prop injury from disaster. Definitely need to blood Zyon Maiu’u just because of this. If Laban has to go for Pomps then so be it but Webby needs to think mid term gains. Will see how Dragons play this week before I think of a team.

Was great last week but too mixed from week to week for me at the moment and think all that’s saving him is he can play 80 minutes. I personally think Laban has done enough to leapfrog him to start and Ford to the bench. Think he could do a job in the middle to come off the bench if necessary or else Laban switches to middle when he comes onto an edge? Fords defence could be seen as necessary to being on RTS’s edge too with him still green in the position?
Montoya, RTS, Laban.... Doesn't look great on defense.

TBH Ford was very good in R2-5, perfect game against Newcastle, last week dropped a hospital pass late, and this week had a bad drop which ended the streak, but the 2nd drop was a bad pass behind him from SJ
Ford needs to pick it up or Laban will get his spot. And to be fair I would think the thought is crossing the coaching staff's mind each time that Laban takes the field and does well.

Ford is safe, plays long minutes and runs great lines. Makes a fair few errors but he can sort that out. Left side is a bit clunky but that’s Martin and RTS not Ford.

RTS is going to need some time to work out centre and what’s required of him and Martin’s in the same boat. Will be unchanged apart from who replaces Jazz. Probably Zion but Webster may like Going as a more similar player to Jazz.

Rts has made crucial errors at wrong times in multiple games but you can't pick on him because of his pedigree.
Ford is a solid player who plays 80 minutes imo he's doing well he probably needs a spell but the 50 50 balls he receives superman could catch them!
AFB if you watch him closely, and Barnett for that matter catch the good balls, the 50 50 ones, and even the bad service from dummy half. That is a valid comparison as Ford is plying his trade in the NRL the best competition in the world and only well above average professionals should be getting 80 minutes each game. Ford has bad hands.

AFB if you watch him closely, and Barnett for that matter catch the good balls, the 50 50 ones, and even the bad service from dummy half. That is a valid comparison as Ford is plying his trade in the NRL the best competition in the world and only well above average professionals should be getting 80 minutes each game. Ford has bad hands.
Yeah Ford is far from being dropped mate if you want to drop him with a couple hospitals then you must call out others also.

Back